The TalkChelsea Twitter transfer Tweets thread

BlueLion.

ChelseaRumours Chelsea Rumours

As many of you have undoubtedly heard, Madrid have signed Sergio 'Kun' Aguero. Sadly. This leaves the door very open for Neymar though! #CFC

emo6.gif

He said tha he will not join any club in Spain exept Atletico

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sergio Aguero reported to Atletico Madrid that wants to be traded to another club this summer, even though his contract ends on June 30, 2014. La club response was blunt: who seeks to be paid 45 million listed in its clause. Agüero arrived at 17:30 at Vicente Calderon stadium after half hour meeting, left the office with a straight face and without comment .The Argentine went to clarify his future with the CEO and majority shareholder of Atletico, Miguel Angel Gil Marin. The player he accompanied his father and his two agents, and is beyond Hernán Gonzalo Reguera. The club has reiterated in recent days that the Argentine is not transferable and not tell any offer he gets.However, Agüero has a clause of 45 million euros which will release its commitment to Atletico. This has made ​​it known to Atletico, with which he has managed 20 goals in the league this season .

Gil Marín reiterated last week that under no circumstances Agüero sign for Real Madrid"because that made ​​us know Madrid itself and because there is a commitment to the player." Two English clubs, Chelsea and Manchester City, and two Italians, and Inter Milan are interested in the player, but Atletico are sure to keep him confess a few signings project and excited to face him next season. The player's contract with Atletico ends in 2014.

:)

Isn't there a clause in agueros contract that stipulates that even if Madrid meet the buy out clause, they cannot purchase his rights? I'll look for the source now...

Marin said:

"We agreed on a buy-out clause of €45 million when he signed his contract extension. However, we also agreed that he couldn't' join Real Madrid - not even if they meet his minimum release clause"

I'd rather have Neymar than Aguero in honesty.

I'm the opposite.

I think Aguero & Torres are more effective. They already know each other's game & Aguero will definitely give Torres a confidence boost seeing his old team-mate and friend back in the same squad.

I'm the opposite.

I think Aguero & Torres are more effective. They already know each other's game & Aguero will definitely give Torres a confidence boost seeing his old team-mate and friend back in the same squad.

Mate, we shouldn't try to build a team around a player who we don't even know if he will become good again...

Plus Aguero is more of a striker, Neymar's profile will be more useful for us.

Mate, we shouldn't try to build a team around a player who we don't even know if he will become good again...

Plus Aguero is more of a striker, Neymar's profile will be more useful for us.

I agree. But at the same time we do the most to support the man too, we spent £50million on him, so we must build to also accommodate him.

The good thing about Aguero is, he's a natural goal scorer too who can play in the CF role, so even if Torres isn't scoring at least Aguero would.

I agree. But at the same time we do the most to support the man too, we spent £50million on him, so we must build to also accommodate him.

The good thing about Aguero is, he's a natural goal scorer too who can play in the CF role, so even if Torres isn't scoring at least Aguero would.

Why not swap them??...Would be a good solution for both....

Thing with Torres is that when we start playing some good football and we start to outplay our opponents he'll score a few and get his confidence back. Besides, spend 50mil on a player and then not have faith in him is not good. All of Europe will tremble if Fernando awakes. Sometimes in football, all this stuff with tactics and position falls in water. If you players are motivated and in good form they'll play good. It's 11vs11 out there and it's not a video game as some people think.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You