The Betting Thread

Ollie

£238? What was i thinking that was the small bet! i never realised i had another bet still going from yesterday. Fucking crazy.

2 bets with the same games on it, how lucky am i?

2828squid_zps7a93f1e0.png

That's the biggest one.

£2828.93 in the bank!! HAPPY TIMES! What a weekend, probably the best i've had for a year plus.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£238? What was i thinking that was the small bet! i never realised i had another bet still going from yesterday. Fucking crazy.

That's the biggest one.

£2828.93 in the bank!! HAPPY TIMES! What a weekend, probably the best i've had for a year plus.

Jesus christ mate, well in!

That's absolutely mental, I think I'd cry if I won that much money.

Had my seasonal bets close but Malaga are fucking me over. Had 30€ on Juve, PSG, Bayern, Ajax, Porto all to win league titles and then Malaga to finish top four in the La Liga but after UEFA banned them from the Champions League for next season they haven't really given a fuck and now they're sixth behind the likes of Real fucking Sociedad. Would have won 2000 euros or something if the Spanish fuckers had done their job.

That's the biggest one.

Congratulations, that's a lot of money!

I went upstairs to see if i had any value left for a cash in, there was 10 minutes left in the Man Utd game and i thought fuck it. I checked and it said i still had my big bet going, i actually cried. I didn't mean to but i couldn't stop, it was agony because i felt it was going to be another story of 1 game fucking me up like has happened quite a lot of times. I just felt uncontrollably nervous i started to shake. When the ball seemed to be going to Rio my heart stopped, it was like slow motion fucking terrifying feeling. Rio scored and i screamed like an absolute nutter then there was 7 minutes including stoppage time. I was shitting myself. Man Utd really went for it for their manager, epic credit to them. I don't even know how i survived that. I feel incredible right now. £2800 banked, will play with the other 20 odd squids. Thanks guys.

I went upstairs to see if i had any value left for a cash in, there was 10 minutes left in the Man Utd game and i thought fuck it. I checked and it said i still had my big bet going, i actually cried. I didn't mean to but i couldn't stop, it was agony because i felt it was going to be another story of 1 game fucking me up like has happened quite a lot of times. I just felt uncontrollably nervous i started to shake. When the ball seemed to be going to Rio my heart stopped, it was like slow motion fucking terrifying feeling. Rio scored and i screamed like an absolute nutter then there was 7 minutes including stoppage time. I was shitting myself. Man Utd really went for it for their manager, epic credit to them. I don't even know how i survived that. I feel incredible right now. £2800 banked, will play with the other 20 odd squids. Thanks guys.

out of interest chap, how much do you think you're actually up over the course of you betting career? you seem to wager big stakes quite regularly.

Over my betting career, probably down. I've won 2 grand twice, a few 200's, a 400 and a 300 but i do put on a lot some weeks. I've been betting online since 2006 although i have had spells without really betting but the last 2 years have been the most busy. I'd hate to know how much i've lost tbh. I put on £10 or £20 every bet because i'm as greedy twat.

It's a thrill.

Am I right in thinking if you get the correct score on a scorecast but not the correct 1st scorer, you still get money back?

Na mate. Only if the player who you chose to score didn't start.

You certain? I got money back when we beat United 1-0. I had 4 scorecasts and got money back for the correct score on them. Those were online though, done these ones in shop.

I read it wrong. Not sure I thought you was talking about just goalscorer.

Think they actually gave Mata the goal.

Anyway i just put £90 on Arsenal to Beat Newcastle and us to draw with Everton at 5.13/1 just because i'm so scared of this play-off, i will not allow it to happen! Had to do it along with a £10 accumulator. Well, i have a few quid to burn after last weekend.

Real Sociedad are an absolute money printing machine. Just bet on Over 2.5 (total) goals every single game and if you want a greater return add Over 0.5 of those goals to come from Sociedad in the first half.

So easy :D