The Betting Thread

Ollie

Had Lokomotiv Moscow to win (1.4), Slovan Bratislava (1.6), Torpedo Moscow (1.5) and double chance for Teplice (1.15), Astra (1.15) and St. Polten (1.2). All football.

Now ice-hockey: Mlada Boleslav and Karaganda to win incl. OT (both 1.25) and double chance for SKA St. Petersburg (1.35)

Tennis: Peschke/Srebotnik to win (1.45) and Andy Murray to win the 1st set (1.15)

400 to win 7500

Guess the only one that ruined my coupon?! Fucking Andy Murray, two breaks up in the first set (3-0) AND the service, then 5-3 up, THEN 1-0 up in the tiebreak (WITH MINIBREAK) and in the end fucks everything up and loses the 1st set. Unbelievable. Completely shocked. You just can't lose the first set to a 20 years old kid, ranked 77 in the world, after being two breaks up. Fuck Andy Murray, Kim Sears, that Judy Murray cunt, Ivan Lendl and all the people around him.

That is really unlucky, you were very close. Yes Murray and his camp total self satisfied cunts.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch. league 11/03, 18/03

We have four low priced favourites today.

Atletico should win.

PSG, Bayern, Barcelona look suspect. May fall asleep - some 2-2 draws.

Went for "Over 0,5 goals in the 1st half & Over 0,5 goals in the 2nd half combined" @ 1.60 and "1st goal before 29th minute" @ 1.70 at Bayern - Arsenal.

No bet Atleti - Milan. This can go either way, especially if Milan will score first

Boro looks fine for double chance today (1.35). So does Burton away at Portsmouth (1.40)

Also went for Bautista-Agut, Gasquet, Halep, Radwanska, Stephens, Bryan brothers and Peya/Soares at Indian Wells. Tried Thiem (+1.5 sets) @ 1.45 against Benneteau, under 9.5 games in the 1st set in Djokovic's game and over 9.5 games in the 1st set in Isner's match.

Copa Libertadores provides a one good match between The Strongest and Velez. Took The Strongest @ 1.50 because of the altitude (the game will be played at 3500m above sea) and the fact that Velez will use the B-team. Odds should drop massively in the next few hours though.

Simona Halep struggling a bit in her last two matches at Indian Wells after winning the 1st set in both matches and playing some amazing tennis. "Struggling" might be a harsh word, I think it's more about her concentration, she often tends to relax and allows her opponents to come back in the match. This happened with both Safarova and Bouchard - those girls were nowhere to be seen in the 1st set when Simona was playing some tennis that looked to be out of this world, but then she relaxed and gifted them the 2nd set. But I think I've seen this movie before, as a matter of fact I've seen this movie lots of times before - there are players struggling a bit in the 2nd round, 3rd round, even QF, but when they reach the last phase of the competition they raise their game and finish on a high note. I think that's the case with Halep and I'll go big on her to win this tournament. I've already backed her at the start of this tournament and I'll throw some more money again - she is now 3.60 to win this one (2nd favourite after Li Na).

Simona's next opponent will be Lauren Davis. She'll go through to the semis for sure. Then she'll met the winner between Jankovic and Cornet/Radwanska. Simona defeated both Jankovic and Radwanska this year, straight sets. Then it's the Final. Big chances for her to win this one.

Milan went down 4-1. Atletico I think could not afford complacency, so Milan went down despite their early efforts. Kaka missed a good chance in the 1-1 (headed high) then Atletico scored a fluke to make it 2-1.

I saw just a little of Bayern v. Arsenal and Arsenal were under siege. I believe the German champions did not exert themselves and they did n't have to.

I don't see anything of interest tomorrow either. Maybe Europa league on Thursday,

There was Cheltenham also today. Now that needs some long hours of studying. Last year I was very good.

Genoa v. Juventus 0-0 after 88 minutes.

Price 8.00

If you have korazon back.

Juve wins free kick - Genoa wall is made up of ... Juventus players - Pirlo shoots - balls goes in like bullet.

Only difference is he aimed over the heads of his men instead of them moving sideways.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Had €20 on Everton, Chelsea and Atletico to win their league games this weekend. Got a return of €88 and bet half of that again on the likes of Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal to win their games next week. They're all expected to win their matches so if they do, I'll at least get some money but if they don't I will be more than delighted because it's all for the good of Chelsea. A perfect example of a win-win scenario.

Which of my bets do you like best ??

£300 on us to win the Premier League @ 5/1

£155 on us to win the Champions League @ 12/1

Both made before the season started.

Fingers crossed.

My best pre season bets:

- 1998 FRANCE-BRAZIL finalist pairs - won

- 2000 FRANCE-HOLLAND fianalist pairs - shopkeeper counted the shop's money twice and Reikardt kept shooting penalites wide

- 2004 CZECHIA - PORTUGAL finalist pairs - Greece spoiled it.

If you win you can send me some a carton of Dimples.

The hotel in which the air stewardesses go between flights is just across the road from my house.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...