TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

LOL I saw that. Sooo harsh especially that Eva Carneiro United won 6-0! Better luck next time, mate.

PS: Quick question: How the hell have you nearly got promoted when your team only has 3 defenders but 7 forwards?! :fainthv9:

I like attacking. :Goober:

That was the heritage of my predecessor. ps: i even sold attackers !!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like attacking. :Goober:

That was the heritage of my predecessor. ps: i even sold attackers !!

Tbh, after looking at your squad, it could be a blessing disguise that you did not get the promotion. Now, you can get a few players and rebuild your squad next season so you would have a decent squad for the PL the season after because honestly your team would get slaughtered in the PL as it is.

Transfer window opens Sunday at midnight; same time as when the change reports come out.

Good to get the Premier League back, that's my 7th title now, Nour FC have been the toughest competition out of all 7 of those seasons.

Roman Abramovich (level 13) my best midfielder is retiring this season.

Many teams right behind you now. Will be very competetive next season. You're not as dominant as before. Winning cup with away goals and league with goal difference, can't get any closer than that. Exciting times ahead! Congrats on title

, are you staying on as VIP? I'm not, so I won't be able to keep the banner etc. for the league lobby. Will you consider taking over as league admin?

My VIP ran out a while ago, won't be updating it, shame we're gonna lose the banner though. You should stay on (or another 'forum' staff member) as admin, the league should essentially be an extension of the board in that sense.

Yeah I see your point. I just don't really see the point in staying as VIP, it is an unnecessary expense, albeit only a small one.

@Alex I think we should start the next season quickly since long seasons with cups tend to make people lose a bit of interest. I was think that our genuinely active members are no where near 32, maybe you should, as league admin, delete the inactive teams and make only two leagues with 8 teams each. That way everyone involved would have real competition because at the moment in the lower leagues with so many inactive teams I can completely understand why so many people get bored and leave before they make it to the top 2 leagues.

The first game of the new season is a week today, so you have one opportunity for friendlies in-between!

What sort of format did you use, mate? And how many leagues? We only have 24 active teams (though the genuinely active teams are barely 15 or so)

What sort of format did you use, mate? And how many leagues? We only have 24 active teams (though the genuinely active teams are barely 15 or so)

19 teams. Three leagues. 7 teams in the PL, 6 in the Championship and 6 in League 2. Two games a week, matches at 1230 GMT, on Thursdays and Sundays.

19 teams. Three leagues. 7 teams in the PL, 6 in the Championship and 6 in League 2. Two games a week, matches at 1230 GMT, on Thursdays and Sundays.

2 games a week?, not when the number of sides are uneven..

The Premier League is fucked now, I have to wait 10 days and it will be like that for a team every week. Choulo wanted people not to get bored, well.. now you have the opposite.

We also have active members of the forum with quality sides like Baselona who have been permanently deleted now (player history, stats, trophies, legacy...) coming up against that side is hard enough even without updated tactics.

The PL schedule will be messed up with 2 games a week and an odd number of teams. Why don't we add one more member and have two leagues with 10 teams each?

The PL schedule will be messed up with 2 games a week and an odd number of teams. Why don't we add one more member and have two leagues with 10 teams each?

As much as I agree with your suggestion - can we actually revert the decision or have to wait for next season?

In hindsight there will always be inactive teams so could have kept the teams as they were. Would have meant more games for the active teams (easy or not, games are games), more leagues and if any of the TC members wanted to take charge of an inactive team there would have been several on offer.