• Drogba
    • (SUB) Kalou
    • (SUB) McEachran
    • (SUB) Sturridge

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivanovic because he scored a much needed goal n den an assist for anelka......................ramires is 2nd ........he was excellent 2day n in last 2 3 matches.........n the people who were sayin tht hes not worth 18 m dey should see his performance n start support him not just bcas hes playin well but hes a Chelsea player too.......

ramires was without a doubt our best player today , he showed passion and added needed pace to our game , his passing improved a lot ... but to be fair ivanovic stole the show with his goal and assist .

can't wait for the bison to be back to his olderself and play alongside with this tireless ramires , those two will destroy any midfield in the world when on form .

also iva , only a worldclass footballer can score the 1st goal .

Ramires with out a shadow of a doubt. Looked so confident and much stronger, so unlucky not to score his first goal for us!! I am relieved that he has proved me wrong and he has adapted quite well now to the EPL and I actually look forward to seeing his name in the starting line up every week.

Ivanovic for the goal and the assist, was very solid too. Like nearly everyone has said Ramires was excellent today. I wanted to vote Kalou :eyebrows:

lmao kust to cause trouble :P Ivanovic is a worthy MOTM too like everyone has said. I was concerned whe we lost Riccy but Ivanovic has filled a hole and become an awesome partner for JT.

He justified his price tag when he scored 2 headers at shitfield !

Haha I remembered when we signed him and no-one had any idea who he was! My friend and I even joked he was a made up transfer to make it look like we were signing everyone :lol: then a year later.. 2-Goal Ivanovic was born! :D