• Lampard
    • Anelka
    • Malouda
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Kalou
    • (SUB) McEachran
    • (SUB) Sturridge

^

I missed that game as I was in hospital. Fractured my leg after striking out at a table in frustration on losing a game on FIFA 09 lmao

Couldn't believe it when I opened the papers the next day. 3-1 to us, 2 from this unknown dude who took 8 months to make his debut!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i am delighted with ramires's improvement and how he turned to a vital player but him being voted as MOTM against blackburn is not god news for me .....

it seems weird that our best player against blackburn is a pure tackler , let's face it ramires has been phenomenal but he should shine against the likes of tottenham , man city , arsenal and man utd ... against Blackburn we are supposed to have possession for at least 60 % , so when we have posession ramires's role is not very vital but it reflects how bad does our front three performs that in a game where 80% of the time was spent in the opposition's half , not one of them had the spark or needed creativity .

a factor which should always play in the favor of our front 3 , actually played against them because that showed how bad they are right now .....

thumps up for ramires and iva but worried about the future with those 3 upfront.

as much as i am delighted with ramires's improvement and how he turned to a vital player but him being voted as MOTM against blackburn is not god news for me .....

it seems weird that our best player against blackburn is a pure tackler , let's face it ramires has been phenomenal but he should shine against the likes of tottenham , man city , arsenal and man utd ... against Blackburn we are supposed to have possession for at least 60 % , so when we have posession ramires's role is not very vital but it reflects how bad does our front three performs that in a game where 80% of the time was spent in the opposition's half , not one of them had the spark or needed creativity .

a factor which should always play in the favor of our front 3 , actually played against them because that showed how bad they are right now .....

thumps up for ramires and iva but worried about the future with those 3 upfront.

It seemed to me that Essien was playing in the deeper role... Ramires looked to be the more offensive player.

• 2 weeks later...