Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

BlueLion.

We should play Josh in a more advanced role, he is very creative and he should be able to create opportunities for us NOW. The advanced Playmaker we have always wanted pops up from our academy and we want to turn him into a holding player NO FUCKING CHANCE CARLO !

We've already got one advanced Playmaker roting on the bench, can't complain with McEachran not being in his position.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am worried that Ancelotti keeps playing Josh in the holding role, he would be good playing as a deep-lying playmaker next to lampard. I really hope he doesn't ruin him.

well , i don't think he is being deployed as a holding midfielder .. i think carlo is trying to make him our own xavi not pirlo or at least i hope so ..... if u ask me mceacheran is more of an iniesta than a xavi .

Once you lose Drogba... you are effectively losing Malouda, Anelka and Kalou.

Am I right to say that?

well as much as i hate to say this but you are damn right , and i am not only pointing to their close relationship off field , but you can always see that Drogba connects with each one of them better than others .

Drogba's chemistry with malouda , anelka and kalou is way better than anyone of them with the other.

but the question is what about sturridge ?!

Id like McEachran and Sturridge to get more game time as much as the next person but we should all be a bit happier that we have picked up an important 3 points to get us back into the top four.

Also Ramires was once again fantastic, Carlo is getting a a lot of criticism here for his exclusion of Sturridge and McEachran but his inclusion of Ramires over Mikel was certainly the right move.

let me explain how this has worked my friend , we had lampard injured , benayoun replaced as he is 30 and he was injured , zhirkov replaced him as he is 26 , essien was suspended , so it was either ramires 23 or mceacheran 17 , off course it was ramires .

and now ramires is playing only because mikel was injured , so it was not a tactical move . and i won't be surprised to find ramires on the bench next game if mikel is ready .

when it comes to players selection and substitution , carlo's main indicator is player's age and experience .

For those of you complaining about McEachran being played as a DM - CALM DOWN!

He is a 17 year old and unfortunately for him he is built like one. He doesn't have the body yet to be in the thick of things, he would get broken in half by your average Premier League player.

The DM position allows him to get the ball often and gives him enough space to manover without much pressure. He is being groomed for senior football not a DM position.

He is a 17 year old and unfortunately for him he is built like one. He doesn't have the body yet to be in the thick of things, he would get broken in half by your average Premier League player.

The DM position allows him to get the ball often and gives him enough space to manover without much pressure. He is being groomed for senior football not a DM position.

Good point - Well explained.

With the likes of Lampard & Essien/Ramires there supporting him, the experience is invaluable. Contrary to popular opinion - Carlo's not totally inept :lol:

Why is it score zero for Carlo?

He's using a proven psychological technique.

Drogba will read this, and his fortunes will turn. You don't tell a 32 year old he needs to 'improve' you tell that to youngsters, for obvious reasons.

That's exactly what I was thinking. He's already attempted the threats on benching him, now he's using reverse psychology (in a sense)

Emenalo. Nice to see him giving Carlo loads of support. What a useless cunt.

He was at Anfield yesterday sat next to Mick Mccarthy. So hes an opposition scout and assistant team coach as well. Looks like we have an assistant coach on the cheap, from Poundland

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC BLACKBURN ROVERS 2:0

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien (mceachran 79min.) - lampard - ramires

attack: anelka (kalou 79min.) - Drogba - malouda (sturridge 86min.)

cool.. we won vs blackburn another important 3 premier league points home at the stamford bridge!!

cool.. branislav ivanovic scored another premier league goal!!

cool.. my african nicolas anelka scored another premier league goal!!

damn.. i miss my african john obi mikel in the lineup, john obi mikel was sitting on the bench, no injury!!

Makelele was tiny but was simply magnificent in that role so you dont have to be a giant to play there.

That said i would be absolutely horrified if Ancelotti is grooming MacEachran to play in that role, he has far to much ability to be playing there and needs to be nurtured to play as an attacking midfielder maybe in the same role as Lamps.