Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

BlueLion.

Sturridge needs to stop shooting all the time. He needs to look up and pass!

Give some time he push himself to much he want to do It All in every minute, is anchelottis fould he needs more time not just 10 min. He Will do better

Yeah, understandable I guess.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dissapointed in Carlo - saying such teasing things like that in the media, building up Sturridge's hope to go and crash them with only four fucking minutes of game time. He is a class player and he has shown that by scoring everytime he starts, and the reward he gets is nothing! Carlo needs to grow some balls or otherwise we have Drogba playing 24/7 without one decent shot and losing games when this young man with an eye of goal and always looking to attack will be wanting to leave, and i wouldn't blame him.

Like the commentator said on the stream i was using, Sturridge is a player that needs some game time and it looks like it is better for him to go to another club in order to get those games under his belt.

Agree. I think he got very excited hearing those things.

Sturridge has scored 8 times in 10 games when he has started for the first team. I think its disgraceful the way he is being treated, when he comes on he wants to shoot all the time the poor sole because the manager just ignores him. We have a young player here who is a really good predator in the box and he is also 2 footed and quick !

I think Ancelotti is too scared too drop Drogba, he is scared that it might cause total anarchy in the dressing room becuase of Drogba's attitude. True.

We need to sell him and replace him with a new striker becuase I believe he has too much player power. I agree.

I think Ancelotti is too scared too drop Drogba, he is scared that it might cause total anarchy in the dressing room becuase of Drogba's attitude.

We need to sell him and replace him with a new striker becuase I believe he has too much player power.

Thinking the same thing.

Obviously the affect of having malaria and because of his age has depleted him. I think it is better to sell him back to his 'holy land' Marsielle and buy a replace or start playing Sturridge more.

It's a shocker to admit but, Anelka is playing better then Drogba!

I think Ancelotti is too scared too drop Drogba, he is scared that it might cause total anarchy in the dressing room becuase of Drogba's attitude.

We need to sell him and replace him with a new striker becuase I believe he has too much player power.

Agreed.

Match ratings

Petr Cech - 6 - disappointingly little was offered by Blackburn, but Cech did all he had to well

Bosingwa - 8 - superb performance from Bosingwa; a sign he is back to his best, or at least close

Terry - 7 - a solid match at the back, a typical sturdy performance

Ivanovic - 8 - like Terry, he was rock solid defensively and scored a goal and set the other up

Cole - 7 - excellent throughout offensively, and did his defensive duty as well

Essien - 6 - an energetic performance at times, and signs he is getting back into the swing of things

Lampard - 8 - again, super Frank was indeed super

Ramires - 9 - man of the match, a dynamic and energetic performance; and he almost got the goal he deserved

Anelka - 7 - after his recent criticisms, it was refreshing to see Anelka back in goalscoring forms

Malouda - 7 - like Anelka, a far better performance

Drogba - 4 - fookin' shite

Subs - McEachran - 6

Sturridge - 6

Kalou - 6

Match ratings

Petr Cech - 6 - disappointingly little was offered by Blackburn, but Cech did all he had to well

Bosingwa - 8 - superb performance from Bosingwa; a sign he is back to his best, or at least close

Terry - 7 - a solid match at the back, a typical sturdy performance

Ivanovic - 8 - like Terry, he was rock solid defensively and scored a goal and set the other up

Cole - 7 - excellent throughout offensively, and did his defensive duty as well

Essien - 6 - an energetic performance at times, and signs he is getting back into the swing of things

Lampard - 8 - again, super Frank was indeed super

Ramires - 9 - man of the match, a dynamic and energetic performance; and he almost got the goal he deserved

Anelka - 7 - after his recent criticisms, it was refreshing to see Anelka back in goalscoring forms

Malouda - 7 - like Anelka, a far better performance

Drogba - 4 - fookin' shite

Subs - McEachran - 6

Sturridge - 6

Kalou - 6

look very fair ratings ...perhaps drog 3

I believe he has too much player power.

Against the likes of Terry and Lampard?

As long as those 2 stays loyal to Ancelotti I think most the dressing room will. I don't buy into all this Ancelotti being afraid of Drogba crap. I just think Carlo wants Drogba to find his Golden Boot winning form back. Today, IMO, he played a lot better than he has lately - I know that's not saying much, but it does show positive signs. We all know what Drogba's capable of.. If he starts believing in himself more then he'll start performing more.

Him being a ghost on the pitch is no different than last season. He did the exact same thing in fact. We just didn't notice because he scored when he got service, which he hasn't lately. Today he got better, more accurate, service. I still think we can get more out of him before June, as long as we keep giving him the opportunity for.

Once you lose Drogba... you are effectively losing Malouda, Anelka and Kalou.

Am I right to say that?

I don't think so with Anelka. Perhaps not even Malouda either, because I've seen him get annoyed with the Drog often too. Kalou might, but what difference will that make?