Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

BlueLion.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That header from Ivanovic at Ewood made it our best start to a premiership season for 4 years. I thought we were gonna win the league after that, i was buzzing like crazy at full time and we were on a fucking roll. Now.... we're a team in absolute disarray. I think we'll get a sneaky 1-0 win here but wouldn't bank on it.

No matter who we play, there's no assurance we'll win.

We've always been awful away from home, even last season we weren't that great, but we did have home dominance..

Last 6 away: L L D D L L

Last 6 home: W W L D W D

We have to start taking 3 points at home!

Warnock is quite right about him

Fucking Scum

For many years I have thought Diouf was the gutter type - I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting to sewer rats.

LOL so true. Warnock is better than Holloway for that :lol:

The shame is, Warnock will probably be fined for that.

If we lose or gain just a point from this game, then we might as well all go home! Start wearing regular white Premier League sashes

On the other hand, I agree with what LDN Blue said, in that our away form is abysmal at the moment, and the only way we're going to keep up with the rest is if we start winning our home games. That way the fans will get behind the team more, the morale will start coming back, and even our away form will begin to improve.

A win by a number of goals is key here, but right now, I hardly see that happening. A team can't find immediate form overnight!

Edited by CJ Revo

LOL so true. Warnock is better than Holloway for that :lol:

The shame is, Warnock will probably be fined for that.

Aww I love Warnock and his honesty...defintly get fined but hey :D dont hold back lol

Bleh tough game ahead.Hopfully we can least perform a little but like today and not go back to being shite and annoying