Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

BlueLion.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES IVANOVIC YOU BEAUTY!!!

Was at the game today, pleased we have a solid win under our belts in the premier league. Have to give MOTM to Terry or Ivanovic, thought they were outstanding. Dissapointed Mceachran didn't start, or Sturridge for that matter, but Josh looked class when he came on again! surely he has to start soon???

I was incredibly happy with tonights result but defiantly not convinced. Iv got one Question? If everyone one else in the World can see that Its time for Drogba to sit out a few games and let Sturridge up front. THeeeeeen why the Fuck does Sturridge of all people get a measly 5 minutes, haha actually sounds like a joke!

JOSH MUST START!!!!

I seriously think we have to buy some new blood upfront soon cause anelka and Malouda look seriously off the pace. Same with Drogs But i can forgive Drogs no matter what form he's in lol. He played at WC like 1 week after he broke his arm or sumtin lol He's just getting old... Shame! But we cant buy another youth prospect, I think Sanchez would be a awsome signing its about time we have a spic in our side hahah blue%20scalf.gif

Carlo's trying to make him into another Pirlo..

This can work to Josh's advantage or disadvantage. Hopefully Esk is right and Carlo's only playing him there for the sake of teaching him awareness and positional play

Kalou on for Anelka...what is going on in Carlos head when it comes to subs ???

I thought this was worth highlighting.

Ancelotti has a pecking order in his head which probably goes like this:

1. Drogba
  2. Malouda
  3. Anelka
  4. Kalou
  5. Ferreira
  6. Ferreira
  7. Ferreira
  8. Sturridge
  9. Ferreira
  10. Kakuta

Zhirkov?

So unless a player is physically incapable of playing (form,fitness don't matter) he'll keep his position.

Boring, slow football devoid of any creativity. We simply cannot create clear goal scoring opportunities anymore.

Our whole frontline is embarrassingly bad at the moment. Drogba has lost 2 yards of speed, Anelka is playing like a defensive midfielder and Malouda has offered nothing in an attacking sense. There seems to be no end to these three players bad form. It just goes on and on and on and Ancelotti is just happy to let it continue.

:goodpost:

The fact that he claims that our "bad moment" is over doesn't exactly fill me with confidence either.

Carlo's trying to make him into another Pirlo..

We're not farking AC Milan. We need a new Kaka and maybe a new Inzaghi but not a new Pirlo.
This can work to Josh's advantage or disadvantage. Hopefully Esk is right and Carlo's only playing him there for the sake of teaching him awareness and positional play

Doubt it, but it's good that we don't have delusion about CA trying to avoid putting pressure on the young lad.

We're not farking AC Milan. We need a new Kaka and maybe a new Inzaghi but not a new Pirlo.

No, but one could get the impression we're trying to be. The average age of our first XI would demonstrate that.

Doubt it, but it's good that we don't have delusion about CA trying to put less pressure on him.

Hahaha that's a new one. What pressure?!

The fact that he claims that our "bad moment" is over doesn't exactly fill me with confidence either.

He said that? Way too early to make statements like that. It only gives fans/Abramovich false hope and gives the media more ammo if we fail to win our next game (just look at the 'we will win tomorrow' comment, referring to Wolves game).

He said that?

Chelsea boss insists 'bad moment' is over

I think our bad moment is over.

It was important for us to play at home, now we have to look at our moment away in the next game at Bolton.

It was a good performance. We started well and could've scored in the first-half.

Our play was good. There was more intensity, more quality and I am happy for this.

Anyone with half a brain has already stopped believing what he says. He isn't even reliable for injuries ! ^_^

I think Ancelotti is too scared too drop Drogba, he is scared that it might cause total anarchy in the dressing room becuase of Drogba's attitude.

We need to sell him and replace him with a new striker becuase I believe he has too much player power.

Yes.His name is Andy Carroll. We'd have two 21 year old English strikers forming a deadly strikeforce for club and country for the next 10 years.

We should play Josh in a more advanced role, he is very creative and he should be able to create opportunities for us NOW. The advanced Playmaker we have always wanted pops up from our academy and we want to turn him into a holding player NO FUCKING CHANCE CARLO !

I am worried that Ancelotti keeps playing Josh in the holding role, he would be good playing as a deep-lying playmaker next to lampard. I really hope he doesn't ruin him.

I'm hoping he won't get the time to. I'm hoping he'll be gone in the summer. He just doesn't learn.