Jay Bothroyd

Wilson

Well Man City bought Adam Johnson when he was championship, he never really played for Boro in the prem, he was 2nd fiddle to downing syndrome. £2m, worth a go i suppose. Dunno where or when he's gonna play tho but he has scored some stunning goals in his career.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Man City bought Adam Johnson when he was championship, he never really played for Boro in the prem, he was 2nd fiddle to downing syndrome. £2m, worth a go i suppose. Dunno where or when he's gonna play tho but he has scored some stunning goals in his career.

Adam Johnson was 22 when City signed him, Bothroyd is 28 :lol:

But you're still right, I don't mind giving him a chance tbh.

This... is a liverpool signing.

1. Man-u

2. Man-city

3. Arsenal

4. Spurs

5. Liverpool

6. Chelsea (Bothroyd top goal scorer, ashley cole to real madrid)

This is a Wolves, West Ham and co. signing. I have nothing against this guy, but we shouldn't even be connected with him.

This is a Wolves, West Ham and co. signing. I have nothing against this guy, but we shouldn't even be connected with him.

Don't even think it's true, I've only seen The Metro report it, even Goal have stayed quiet on it.

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

"Cardiff insist they have yet to receive a bid for Jay Bothroyd despite reported interest from Fulham, Birmingham City and Blackburn Rovers in the out of contract striker. "

Dont think its official yet

edit - by the way there are other sources saying basically same thing if you dont like the dailymail

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/03012011/63/jones-slams-media-reports.html

"Meanwhile, Jones insists Cardiff have not received a single transfer enquiry about star striker Jay Bothroyd or any other members of his squad who feature in his plans."

• 4 months later...

Would welcome it as a squad player. Doubt it though. For a free transfer, why not

We have already got 6 strikers , neymar is looking like a certainty do we really need another who just isn't Goood enough to start ?