Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Jay Bothroyd

Wilson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's on his way. Someone put a knife through my heart! This is ridiculous if it's true. Surely Carlo and Roman realise we need top quality players that cost money!!!

http://www.metro.co....helsea-transfer

£2million for a 28-year old.

Might as well give him his shot, if it's true. I fear of Sturridge's reaction though.

My God... There are so many players better than him that we could get for less than £5millions... Sigh...

An btw, when he will play ? When Sir Drogba will give the autorisation to CA ? lol

Edited by killamanjaro

I don't understand - if we have 17 million to bid for Luiz, why do we have to do with 2 million for a striker?

Our scouts (or whoever is in charge of our Mercato) seem to haven't a human brains... LOL

Well Man City bought Adam Johnson when he was championship, he never really played for Boro in the prem, he was 2nd fiddle to downing syndrome. £2m, worth a go i suppose. Dunno where or when he's gonna play tho but he has scored some stunning goals in his career.

Well Man City bought Adam Johnson when he was championship, he never really played for Boro in the prem, he was 2nd fiddle to downing syndrome. £2m, worth a go i suppose. Dunno where or when he's gonna play tho but he has scored some stunning goals in his career.

Adam Johnson was 22 when City signed him, Bothroyd is 28 :lol:

But you're still right, I don't mind giving him a chance tbh.