BlueLion.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah true

Now or never to get a win this month..and be our last in 2010 :P

lol that would be a wonderful end of this year haha

by the way we are shit even without Carlo being awarded as the best manager of the month lol, strange days

And the 2nd.

Now you're being greedy.

All I want is a single non-deflected goal from open play. Or one from a corner, I swear I've forgotten what it's like to score from corners, think Kakuta's assist to JT was actually our last.

Now you're being greedy.

All I want is a single non-deflected goal from open play. Or one from a corner, I swear I've forgotten what it's like to score from corners, think Kakuta's assist to JT was actually our last.

1-0 leads always give me heart attacks, especially with our shaky defence! There are only so many spectacular saves Cech can make before one creeps through.

And yeah I remember that, I remember Andy Gray going on about how it was an "awful corner, make no mistake about it"

I think a lot of teams would have a similar stat to that to be honest.

Doubt it, but even if they did it's completely unacceptable for a team with Drogba, JT, Ivanovic and Alex.

Looks like we don't even practice taking corners during the training..

I think a lot of teams would have a similar stat to that to be honest.

We should be able to exploit it though. We've got some of the biggest players.. Drogba, Essien. JT & Ivanovic know how to head in a ball too.. If we trained on scoring from them we'd score way more goals.

..Of course, that does require someone to put in a good delivery.