Chelsea vs Bolton

BlueLion.

Now you're being greedy.

All I want is a single non-deflected goal from open play. Or one from a corner, I swear I've forgotten what it's like to score from corners, think Kakuta's assist to JT was actually our last.

the crosses from our corners have been beyond shitty... still don't know why Drogba takes it sometimes. I can see us winning 2-0 or draw 1-1. Don't see Carlo keep his job if we lose again, Roman's patience is growing thin.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still don't know why Drogba takes it sometimes

I have an idea why, and it's quite brilliant. He takes them because he knows he can deliver it with enough fizz, speed and accuracy that even the slightest of deflections would send it into the back of the net.

It's a good idea on paper, but the only flaw in it is, Drogba can't deliver that ball properly.

we will be 4 points behind. I think them points dropped last minute is a great lift for us,. Remember Utd have a very tough game coming up at WHL, both spurs and utd are unbeaten so a draw could be on the cards. The title race is far from over!

Lets hope CA cops on and changes things around. I think maybe dropping Malouda and Kalou would be best option. Id also put Essien in the DM role

I have an idea why, and it's quite brilliant. He takes them because he knows he can deliver it with enough fizz, speed and accuracy that even the slightest of deflections would send it into the back of the net.

It's a good idea on paper, but the only flaw in it is, Drogba can't deliver that ball properly.

True, Drogba does have the skill and power to do that but his talents should be used inside the box instead.

We won one game in seven last November and December and then beat Fulham at home on December 28th. We then went on a run of just three defeats in the next 24 league matches. I'm not saying the same will happen but a similar result and we'll enter 2011 with restored confidence!

I know we've been shit the last 2 months, I know that but that defeat to Arsenal was rock bottom, thats as low as the team can get, from there it must be onwards and upwards. I feel confident going into this one, maybe its because Man Utd dropped more points tonight or because Frank Lampard is back but playing at the Bridge, I think we could go out there and smash them. Gotta be optimistic in hard times.

Stu won't play :(

Knee problems continue to be central to the story ahead of tonight's game with Daniel Sturridge ruled out for the second match running. Yury Zhirkov (calf), Alex (knee) and Yossi Benayoun (achilles) remain out.

Damn why does Sturridge keep missing such chances for him to break into the first team?

Drop Kalou or Drogba sad to say :(

If we are gonna use Drogba(aerial presence), than pump balls into the box for him to retrieve...

That was the biggest problem against Arsenal. We probably lost the game because of that.