Chelsea vs Bolton

BlueLion.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all you should all keep you're feet on the ground, because i'am not that statisfied with the win. we were really really riding our luck.

Ash and Bos have been awfull, let alone Kalou (in his late cameo) and Anelka.

We could've easily lost against BOLTON on our own soil, i don't know what game you all have seen, I am as happy, may be even more then all of you, that we've won this match but the performance was underpar.

Only players that've playes well:

Cech

Terry

Ramires

Lamps

Bane

Essien was awful again, really, where have they hidden our old Bison? He really made two good runs in the whole match, one led to that great goal. It's a strange world where Essien can lose nearly every single tackle in the midfield, don't tracks his player, looks like he could be shaken off the ball so easily you could think he is a 70 year old grandmother, has two good passes and all of us applaude him, this is ridiculus.

Before this season I was argueing with EVERYONE that Essien might be the best Midfielder in the World right now, cause his physical presence, his passing, his shooting but more than evereything else, his determination was second to none! But this ist not THE Essien, this ist nocht MY Essien and this is clearly not the Bison of Chelsea Football Club! So get real, I really feel like ManU're fan, where is our proud so we cheer our team like blind plastic-fans albeit they didnt fight for us at all, aside the players mentioned above.

Drogba was awful, as was Malouda.

We are completely out of balance, this team has lost it, you clearly have to change something, if we play the next game as bad as this one, I can guarantee you we're gonna lose.

Ramires was the only player who ran his socks of, and I could no where see great passes or tacklings from him, you're all cheering him for things he didn't even do, but for me nontheless MotM, cause ha has had determination, was willing to run and works his socks off, thats what I wanna see from a player in a blue shirt nothing ELSE!

and I'm not gonna cheer our Blues, till they play well, and yesterday was much worser than against Arse....

greetings

how did your beloved scumpool do tonight :eyebrows:

Performance of the season :P if they can play like that every game make me happy lol.

Nice to not read 'Carlo in crisi blah blah' makes a change!!

Jesus though sky highlights commentator as bad as Andy Gray.'It was offside! Defintly.' and going on about the handball.What was JT meant to do?! He couldnt get out the way

:

first of all you should all keep you're feet on the ground, because i'am not that statisfied with the win. we were really really riding our luck.

At this point and after the shit we've endured a win is more than enough for the fans and the players.

I'm sure if you could ask our players whether they preferred the brilliant game against Birmingham or this one they would have chosen the latter, in fact they would've probably bitten your hand off.

let alone Kalou (in his late cameo) and Anelka.

Our "super sub" managed to be awful in the 5 minutes he played? I'm shocked.

At this point and after the shit we've endured a win is more than enough for the fans and the players.

I'm sure if you could ask our players whether they preferred the brilliant game against Birmingham or this one they would have chosen the latter, in fact they would've probably bitten your hand off.

Our "super sub" managed to be awful in the 5 minutes he played? I'm shocked.

I'm shocked Kostas, I clearly said, we shouldn't get carried away with a match that was below par but was more than pleased with the win. FFS I would take this win even if bolton where shooting 200 times on our goal and our winner was scored by an awful backpass, but thats not the point of my post at ALL, the worst thing with this is reply to your rant is, you KNOW how it was ment, don't you?

yeah he was, cause if you're getting involved at such a crucial time, you are supposed to hold the ball, keep it, delay the playingtime, play against the clock or what so ever, but if you manage to make this trhilling, bat last 5 minutes even worser then tehy already've been, than yes you where awful... keep it simple, get the ball and just kick it anywhere...

and then there is the point where ppl are calling for mikels head and are pleased with a Essien Performance that was one of his worst outings as a DM ever.... so what?

I'm not a liverscouse fan, I'm a chelseafan and I've got enough courage to say we played like shit but've won it with some luck.

I'm shocked Kostas, I clearly said, we shouldn't get carried away with a match that was below par but was more than pleased with the win. FFS I would take this win even if bolton where shooting 200 times on our goal and our winner was scored by an awful backpass, but thats not the point of my post at ALL, the worst thing with this is reply to your rant is, you KNOW how it was ment, don't you?

Take it easy there, my reply was hardly a rant I merely wanted to add that at this point flukes are acceptable.

Maybe I should have used more emoticons or something ;)

Drogba was awful, as was Malouda.

Yeah glad you said that.. Because I was going to say, let's drop Drogba. I've had enough with his rubbish attitude on the pitch, his lethargic look to get a wayward pass ect. It's a shame we don't have any other pure strikers to fill up his role at the minute, but I'd be more happy to see

Sturridge - Anelka - Malouda

Than Drogba ^. He's finished, I think we have to stop kidding ourselves now.

Yeah glad you said that.. Because I was going to say, let's drop Drogba. I've had enough with his rubbish attitude on the pitch, his lethargic look to get a wayward pass ect. It's a shame we don't have any other pure strikers to fill up his role at the minute, but I'd be more happy to see

Sturridge - Anelka - Malouda

Than Drogba ^. He's finished, I think we have to stop kidding ourselves now.

Wait... what?!

That's the ONLY reason i think Drogba's still playing. And the fact that playing Anelka as lone striker is more like playing with 4 CMs, 2 Wingers and no strikers.

Wait... what?!

Basically, I think Drogba is done. He's goal record his poor, he's giving the ball away too often, he's not fighting tooth and nail to get goals. I remember on the last day of the season his spat with Lampard over the penalty for the goal.. I didn't mind that, I was actually glad, it showed how much he loved scoring and to be the top scorer. All that is gone, he's lost the hunger, the drive. He's a liability now.

That's the ONLY reason i think Drogba's still playing. And the fact that playing Anelka as lone striker is more like playing with 4 CMs, 2 Wingers and no strikers.

Pathetic isn't it? Especially since Sturridge would rather play that centre forward role. Seems, as usual, Carlo doesn't want to take that risk.

Basically, I think Drogba is done. He's goal record his poor, he's giving the ball away too often, he's not fighting tooth and nail to get goals. I remember on the last day of the season his spat with Lampard over the penalty for the goal.. I didn't mind that, I was actually glad, it showed how much he loved scoring and to be the top scorer. All that is gone, he's lost the hunger, the drive. He's a liability now.

Imo Drogba looked very lively yesterday. Problem is he has bad service from midfield and wings. Do you remember him against Blackpool. That was something.

He is not finished yet.

Drogba has still alot to offer in my oppinion and i agree with Eldo He's just been getting some poor service over the last 2 months + the malaria stint ect. If Drogs had scored that goal last night everyone would be Jizzing in their pants about his performance. In my oppinion we have some incredibly huge name players in our side and when big name players dont have any confidence it makes them look very average.

Drogba has still alot to offer in my oppinion and i agree with Eldo He's just been getting some poor service over the last 2 months + the malaria stint ect. If Drogs had scored that goal last night everyone would be Jizzing in their pants about his performance. In my oppinion we have some incredibly huge name players in our side and when big name players dont have any confidence it makes them look very average.

Agreed with the bold part.

The saddest thing for me is nobody looks interested (except Cech, Ivan, JT). They all make the right noises in the press before and after games, saying we have to do something; but go missing on the pitch when the time to perform comes. Essien has been so anonymous after his return from suspension, it's shocking. Cole looks so average, ditto Bosingwa. Malouda and Anelka jog around lazily, not really interested in what's going on. Kalou huffs and puffs but can't do much other than that. We're in a sorry state.