Chelsea vs Bolton

BlueLion.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong time to form an opinion about a CFC player. We know what they're capable of and two months won't change that, from Kalou to JT my opinion of them hasn't changed in the slightest.

I know, but he's just so infuriating now. His play and attitude is so off now. He looks like that player who wore #15 and didn't really want to be here and just roamed the pitch. I just look at him on the pitch and he looks like the most lazy one there, not making great runs into the box, he's never there to meet crosses into the box. I might be harsh saying he's done, but there's a difference when he bring him on in the 2nd half to when he starts. Now is the time Carlo should change things around, we have another striker in the name of Danny Sturridge, let's give him an outing in Drogba's position see how he does.

It's not even 2 months for Drogba either. The entire season he's been off his game, imo anyway.

I know, but he's just so infuriating now. His play and attitude is so off now. He looks like that player who wore #15 and didn't really want to be here and just roamed the pitch. I just look at him on the pitch and he looks like the most lazy one there, not making great runs into the box, he's never there to meet crosses into the box. I might be harsh saying he's done, but there's a difference when he bring him on in the 2nd half to when he starts. Now is the time Carlo should change things around, we have another striker in the name of Danny Sturridge, let's give him an outing in Drogba's position see how he does.

I know the Malaria excuses have gotten old but you also have to consider his age and the luck he's had. He has hit the post numerous times and I'm sure his confidence has reached unprecedented lows. He's our most overplayed player along with A.Cole, Mikel and Louda and it's evident that age is an important factor as Mikel was affected by it last.
It's not even 2 months for Drogba either. The entire season he's been off his game, imo anyway.
Can't argue opinions but from what I remember he was our best player by a landmile in September. His scoring stats might not prove that but he was doing everything, from creating chances out of nothing to converting them.

I know the Malaria excuses have gotten old but you also have to consider his age and the luck he's had. He has hit the post numerous times and I'm sure his confidence has reached unprecedented lows. He's our most overplayed player along with A.Cole, Mikel and Louda and it's evident that age is an important factor as Mikel was affected by it last.

Can't argue opinions but from what I remember he was our best player by a landmile in September. His scoring stats might not prove that but he was doing everything, from creating chances out of nothing to converting them.

Hmm, I guess it's the service + the overplaying that could affecting him. But we do need him firing from 2011 otherwise we will be in some serious trouble. Drogba knows if he recaptures his form from last season our season can be saved, I hope he's working on doing that now..

Yeah glad you said that.. Because I was going to say, let's drop Drogba. I've had enough with his rubbish attitude on the pitch, his lethargic look to get a wayward pass ect. It's a shame we don't have any other pure strikers to fill up his role at the minute, but I'd be more happy to see

Sturridge - Anelka - Malouda

Than Drogba ^. He's finished, I think we have to stop kidding ourselves now.

It's just Impossible !! He (Anelka) is already played in the holding midfielder role :lol:

It's just Impossible !! He (Anelka) is already played in the holding midfielder role :lol:

I heard that anelka is one of the most hated persons in France. First from sportmans. And Carla Bruni first overall. :D

I heard that anelka is one of the most hated persons in France. First from sportmans. And Carla Bruni first overall. :D

Yes, he's by far the most hated (not by me, but I also am not his n°1 fan).

And no, Carla Bruni isn't..... And the most hated person in France is her man lol:

sarkosy.jpg

:lol:

Edited by killamanjaro

Yeah glad you said that.. Because I was going to say, let's drop Drogba. I've had enough with his rubbish attitude on the pitch, his lethargic look to get a wayward pass ect. It's a shame we don't have any other pure strikers to fill up his role at the minute, but I'd be more happy to see

Sturridge - Anelka - Malouda

Than Drogba ^. He's finished, I think we have to stop kidding ourselves now.

Drogba, finished? I highly doubt that's the case at the moment, he offers so much to the offense.

Have you even seen Anelka play of late? Can't even time a run properly..

Drogba, finished? I highly doubt that's the case at the moment, he offers so much to the offense.

Have you even seen Anelka play of late? Can't even time a run properly..

Yeah yeah I've taken it back now. I accept Drogba's just going through this low confidence phase like everyone else. :)

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC BOLTON WANDERERS 1:0

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (ferreira 92min.) - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - lampard - ramires

attack: anelka (kalou 90min.) - Drogba - malouda

cool.. we won after 7 premier league games again, damn it was time!!

cool.. my african florent malouda scored another premier league goal!!

cool.. my african nicolas anelka is back after injury in the lineup, this are great news!!