Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Bosingwa is crucial to us winning the game. Anelka and Malouda have a natural instinct to come inside, meaning the front three tend to be very narrow indeed. Even with Essien and Lampard supplying runs from deep, we will need Cole and Bosingwa to offer the natural width - something I think Monobrow does better than Ferreira.

That being said, Ferreira played in this fixture last season and in my opinion was our best player on the day.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses!! Had the week long whatever rest,table looks shit so we loose this we're in deep shit reallySpurs be a sodding point behind!

Time to get our act together and take picking up the points and this be a pretty good place to start!!!

Come on Chels!!!

It is bollock to say that this game is not a decider. No team probably has been behind the leaders by 6 pt and win the league.

I am not sure that the boss prefers CL over Premiership even though he employed Ancelotti to try and achieve the evasive dream.

It was frustrating watching Sunderland lose the plot last night when the first half looked like a practice match to show the mastery of Manchester United

and also equally vexed to watch the other side of Manchester u by 2 goals inside less than 15 min when we lost the same plot 0-3 and dropped 2 points

at St James' Park.

Ancelotti has hailed the dip over with the return of Frank Lampard but I am not so sure.

Chelsea must win this game to gain ground but I am praying for the ghost of past results to prevail.

Come on Blues ! 2-0 with the "frog-on-the-double" if you know what i meanblue%20scalf.gif

www.premierleague.com match preview:

http://www.premierleague.com/page/MatchPreviews/0,,12306~51963,00.html

our fc arsenal london & fc chelsea london big stars are all fully fit..

i hope i will see tonight a wonderfull big london derby game & i hope it will be a draw, cause i love bouth clubs!!