Davide Santon

Term-X

19 year old attacking full back, known for energetic runs down the flank.

davidesanton.jpg

Davide Santon's agent has revealed the Inter Milan defender could join Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham.

The highly-rated 19-year-old, who has already made six appearances at international level for Italy, has become frustrated at not having a settled position under Rafa Benitez.spacer.gif

The versatile full-back had previously been linked with a switch to Serie A rivals Genoaspacer.gif but he has now set his sights on a move to the Premier League, according to representative Renzo Contratto.

Contratto is set to hold talks with officials from the three London clubs over the next week, while he will also meet Inter to discuss the situation.

The agent feels Santon's future may lie in England, although a transfer is more likely to happen at the end of the season than in the New Year.

"Of course he wants to move to England and he has a number of different options, Arsenal,spacer.gifChelseaspacer.gif and Tottenham," Contratto told Goal.com UK.

Unhappy

"We have a number of meetings lined up for the coming days with them, we'll know more after that point.

"He deserves and wants to play for high level clubs, his eyes are now away from Inter.

"A move in January would be possible but it will more than likely happen in the summer.

"The player is unhappy with the situation because he keeps playing in different roles, meaning there is no clarity from the coach.

"He's waiting for the World Club Cup to end, we'll then sit down to have a meeting with the management at Inter to decide his future."

http://www.skysports...6575265,00.html

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just look at him, if that isnt a player molded for a Chelsea kit, then I dont know who is.

19 years old? Bring him in and let Ashley handle all the rest. He needs some improving, but Santon could very well be our replacement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6-qbFDfCNc

-Neymar - Lukaku - Sturridge-

-McEachran-----------Kakuta---

-------------Ramires---------------

Santon---Luiz--Bruma---VanA

The new Chelsea generation?fainthv9.gif

With Rafa Benitez at the Inter realm, they are more vulnerable than ever. The signing of Santon, should therefore, be easy negotiations for us.

He does fit the category we are looking for, an all round, young, talented defender who can play on the both right and left. However clubs like Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool will all be interested in him too, the question is, does the management like him?

I'd love to see him at Chelsea. As it was said already Ferreira isn't getting any younger and Bosingwa will need some time to recover and get fit again (if that ever happens) and with injured Alex we need Ivanovic as a central back which he likes to play more.

I think Santon would be a very good signing. He's also Italian just as our lovely coach. I hope that he doesn't go to City to rejoin Mancini but I don't think so because he has Richards who is also good as right back, though you never know those greedy bastards from Manchester =.=

• 5 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You