Marseille vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No were near as big as Ricky Hatton even though he was the greatest heavy weight in British boxing history.

I think you're wrong. I think those same people that cheered Lewis where the same people who cheered Hatton too.

I don't know why Carlo don't give chance to Borini?I think he is good striker for his years and he must get a chance from Carlo in someone match.I expect that he will be in group for this match,but he isn't.But another young players are in the group for the match. :) Good luck for the players and i hope to win and to have full points in CL :)

I don't know why Carlo don't give chance to Borini?I think he is good striker for his years and he must get a chance from Carlo in someone match.I expect that he will be in group for this match,but he isn't.But another young players are in the group for the match. :) Good luck for the players and i hope to win and to have full points in CL :)

He has a shoulder injury now.

Carlo spoke about regaining confidence and putting out a strong squad to that end. Yuri injured, Ash rested so Patch to start.

Something like this then :

Turnbull

Ferreira, Bruma, JT, PvA

Ramires

Essien, Josh

Sturridge, Drogba, Kakuta

Bench : Cech/Hilario, Ivan, Clifford, Kalou, Malouda, Sala, Mikel

Ok, so by now, the Malaria should have cleared out Drogba's system. This means he should be 100%. Now obviously from this game, we can draw many assumptions. This is truly the definition of a dead-rubber game, so who knows if Marseille will give it ago. I know if Drogba get 2 or more goals then he'll be ready for Sunday, so here's to hoping.. :drunk:

Ok, so by now, the Malaria should have cleared out Drogba's system. This means he should be 100%. Now obviously from this game, we can draw many assumptions. This is truly the definition of a dead-rubber game, so who knows if Marseille will give it ago. I know if Drogba get 2 or more goals then he'll be ready for Sunday, so here's to hoping.. :drunk:

:goodpost: Be a good confident booster if he can. Rumour has it that we're going to play our strongest side which will be interesting if true........

The team I would like to see tonight :

Turnbull

Ferreira - Bruma - Terry - PvA

Ramires

Essien - McEachran

Kakuta - Drogba - Sturridge

Terry and Essien should play. They need game rythm imo...

We should sub Drogba earlier (65-70th minutes)...

Malouda and Mikel must don't play, they really need a rest, even if we are loosing.