Marseille vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

That went well.

Shameful. All those big words about regaining confidence and picking ourselves up seem like a nasty joke at the moment.

It's 3 AM here, got to get to work at 7.

G'night.

Can't believe you stayed up for that crap. I would have went to sleep as soon as I saw the team sheet.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team is wrong in all lines. Players are problem.

Aren't those two things contradictory.

No of course not... is the Same Problem...

The attack Line is all Wrong because the player in Special Drogba and Malouda are taking bad decision in the last seconds... is missing clear oportunitis...

The Midfield is doing what they can... but they can´t hold a game... they slow down... Miss to many ball and let us in bad position.. and Lampard will not fix this... he had 2 months out... U thing he is gonna come back at full Power.... imposible...

The worst Line is the Defense.... Totaly Slow and with a lack of concentration totaly... for Example... The Gol of MArseille ... Ferreia Slow... Contration Lost by Ivanovich ...

Carlo is doing what he can... with the player he has... but he also is part of the problem.... For one Reason... He is to soft with the player... Chelsea Need Hard Hand... Need a Dictador like Mou and Gus... Soft Manager like Scolari do not last...

I´m all mixed up, I can not explain this... and the Problem is... That I thing the player are trying to Fix it but they can´t.

What a Nightmare this is... and will be in Dicember....

Josh McEachran stats:

• 87% pass completion compared to a combined 71% from the rest of his team-mates.
  • an astounding 97% (31 of 32) over UEFA's defined 'medium' passing distance.

If I was a Chelsea player tonight (I mean the big names, Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, ect), i couldn't look myself in a mirror just because of that.

Nothing to play for but pride, but in the end we ended up with a dose of further embarrassment. Not at the result - OM are a brilliant team and will win Ligue Un again this season. However, seeing another under-performing starting eleven is again a major disappointment.

I'd have rather we'd have lost 3-0 playing eleven kids, at least they would be able to use it as an 'experience' of sorts. There's nothing but disappointment and another blow to the collective pride of the football club that we can take from this. Oh, and another injury. Happy days!

Oh man I really can't see an end to this either that's the horrible thing.

Josh Mceachran was our best player by a country mile. And we were playing a strong team. Ancelotti should've played Ramires/Essien defensive mid and let joshy boy get forward more though. He isn't a defensive midfielder.

If I was a Chelsea player tonight (I mean the big names, Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, ect), i couldn't look myself in a mirror just because of that.

Then I'd look at my pay cheque and give a huge smile

:tophat: - cheers boss.

Poor squad rotation. Failure to use players like Kakuta, PVA and Sturridge more often. Playing Kalou as often as he does.

And another big Ancelotti problem; not having the balls to demand one or two more players in the summer when they let go of so many players.

Not poor squad rotation, he has a handful of players to rotate you said that yourself. If they had a bit more games under their belt they would be great addition.<- Need a bit of time to do that.

We don't know what is happening behind closed doors.

Even before CL matches began i thought that we will lose there 1-0. So i'm not too disappointed. But i'm worried for Tottenham game.

Just before you lot start shitting all over the players and club i have a thing to say!

WHEN I SEE YOU I FEEL EMOTION SO MUCH DEEPER THAN ANY OCEAN CHELSEA CHELSEA! YOU'RE LOOKING GOOD ALL DRESSED IN BLUE!

That's all very well, but even blue-tinted spectacles fail to filter out the shit performances we're seeing right now.

Josh is really being wasted in that DM role. We don't want a Pirlo, we want a great attacking midfielder. Josh can grow out into one and it's really pissing me off to see such a talented player being wasted.

Just two things -

Really really thank God we had managed to secure the first place before this game. Pity Carlo didn't give a chance to more youngsters but obviously he doesn't trust them. At least we are top of the table and thank God the knock-out stage comes in February and not in two weeks etc. Then we can start a 'new campaign' a chase something we desperately want.

Secondly, I would immediately block all player's accounts, meaning they wouldn't be paid for some time. That would be fully deserved if their wages were based on their performances. The club would let them down, just like the players let down us, fans.

That being said though, KEEP THE BLUE FLAG!