Marseille vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree with that. As for him being under insane pressure? Not so much. What's more important; winning at Marseille or Tottenham? He is putting himself under pressure. He should have treated this like the nothing game it is and made wholesale changes. Another bad result tonight and he's under even more pressure with a tired team away to dangerous opponents on Sunday.

I'm already having thoughts about wanting this to somehow backfire to somehow change Ancelotti's mind, think it could benefit us in the long run.

Fuck it. I'm not watching this.

Even if we win this 7-0 I'm fricking pissed.

Hell I'm probably losing it..

Completely agree with that. As for him being under insane pressure? Not so much. What's more important; winning at Marseille or Tottenham? He is putting himself under pressure. He should have treated this like the nothing game it is and made wholesale changes. Another bad result tonight and he's under even more pressure with a tired team away to dangerous opponents on Sunday.

I don't necessarily agree with this approach. You can't get out of a slump by playing reserves on the road and losing yet another game. Put a good line-up out there (debatable, I know), and get 3 points. Take that confidence and positive feeling to White Hart Lane.

Disappointing indeed - Sturridge, PVA and maybe even Kakuta. All of them should have definitely been in the starting XI. It only shows Carlo doesn't trust them. It is clear we want to make history by winning all of our six group stage games and he simply hasn't the faith in our kids. That's sad.

That being sad though, I can't watch this game. I need to save my data to watch Spurs game on Sunday :D Bloody hell

I'm already having thoughts about wanting this to somehow backfire to somehow change Ancelotti's mind, think it could benefit us in the long run.

Fuck it. I'm not watching this.

Even if we win this 7-0 I'm fricking pissed.

Hell I'm probably losing it..

I think the biggest problem is most of our players are tired.. Carlo's solution is to keep playing them until they imrpove. Genius! :champions:

And nobody is glad that Josh is playing. Something wrong with you?

That's more for protection rather than giving Josh a chance.

Obi's on a yellow card. Ancelotti doesn't want him suspended for the first knock-out game.