Marseille vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I hadn't even noticed Ferreria starts at left back ahead of PVA. WTF is going on? :blink: A 17 year old being favoured ahead of two 20 year olds who are more physically ready ready to play and deserve their chances just as much if not more.

Wow wow wow, I still can't believe it...

So, what does Stu have to do to get a start ?!! At this rate he will have to score five goals against Barcelona in ten minutes...

I would pay to know Kalou's secret, how does he do to start again and again, regardless of his performances ? It's beyond me...

Hold up, I noticed Chelsea official twitter has Mikel starting over McEachren, which is different than UEFA starters.....if Mikel is starting I dont like that

Well McEachran is in the team on the official Chelsea site.

Well McEachran is in the team on the official Chelsea site.

Yea, I think they screw up, they originally posted that he was in, then corrected the lineup saying that Ferreira is in over Cole and put in Mikel name instaed of McEachren. Then they posted the subs and have Mikel listed as a sub, I think it was just a typo. Looks like McEachren is in.

There better be some early subs to get van aanholt, sturridge and maybe kakuta some time

Why would there be? Carlo is obviously taking this game seriously even though it changes nothing, we still finish first and have a big game on Sunday.

The man is going is insane. Honestly that's the only explanation I have for what he is doing.

The man is going is insane. Honestly that's the only explanation I have for what he is doing.

He's probably under insane pressure, which he brought upon himself by not playing his (few) cards right for the past few weeks. Imho his decision-making has been terrible. But today I'm honestly lost for words.

He's probably under insane pressure, which he brought upon himself by not playing his (few) cards right for the past few weeks. Imho his decision-making has been terrible. But today I'm honestly lost for words.

Completely agree with that. As for him being under insane pressure? Not so much. What's more important; winning at Marseille or Tottenham? He is putting himself under pressure. He should have treated this like the nothing game it is and made wholesale changes. Another bad result tonight and he's under even more pressure with a tired team away to dangerous opponents on Sunday.