Marseille vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're fucking rubbsih :mad:

Drogba was a bloody joke tonight. He'd have been better getting paraded around the ground on a fucking float the amount of waving, apologising and general fannying about he done while he was on the pitch.

How many touches did he even have on the ball, that he didn't mess up. Probably the worst performance he's put in this year.

I wonder if Sturridge has any motiation to even want to do well? He's probably thinking what's the point it won't change anything.

Taking the piss there. So he should just sit around on his arse and collect the weekly cheque?

Think he's more professional than that.

Taking the piss there. So he should just sit around on his arse and collect the weekly cheque?

Think he's more professional than that.

I think the point he's making is, there's no real incentive for him to do well. He knows he doesn't really need to perform tonight.

I think the point he's making is, there's no real incentive for him to do well. He knows he doesn't really need to perform tonight.

I'm as frustrated as everyone re the whole Sturridge - Kalou - Anelka situation.

But what I'm saying is, he's a professional and should do what Carlo wants him to do. As much as you and I and him dislike the scenario, we're not the manager.

EDIT : 0-1. When it rains, it pours.