Why our winning days are gone

I think even if we lose all three matches (against Spurs, Arsenal and United), we can still remain optimistic about our title chances as our most difficult run of the season will be over. I am certain when Lampard returns it will be a different Chelsea. People say one man doesn't make a team but I disagree with that notion.

Even if that was true, it's unacceptable for a topside to rely so much on one player.

C'mon, let's be realistic... We can't say we are pathetic because Lampard isn't here...There's just something wrong with our squad... Our players don't give a fuck, they seem to not have the will to win...

Even without Frank we should have get at least 14 (out to 18) points from our six last games... Instead of that, we have got 5 points out to 18, scored three times and conceded 8 goals...

We have no excuses...

C'mon, let's be realistic... We can't say we are pathetic because Lampard isn't here...There's just something wrong with our squad... Our players don't give a fuck, they seem to not have the will to win...

Even without Frank we should have get at least 14 (out to 18) points from our six last games... Instead of that, we have got 5 points out to 18, scored three times and conceded 8 goals...

We have no excuses...

I agree with you man. No excuses.

Lampard is literally the only ray of light I can think of, but I can't say I'm as optimistic you are about his return. Sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

True. Especially with him coming off a 3 month injury lay off. If we think he is the answer to all our problems then we're just deluding ourselves.

As people have said the squad was depleted in the Summer and the quality hasnt been replaced -just a vacuum with the possible exception of Mcechran (though I'm yet to be convinced hes starting material, though it seems to be a cardinal sin to say hes not up to it). Jury still out on Ramires -my gut feeling is that he will be good, Van Aanholt possibly, Sturridge , No.

Ok Abramovich might have been a bit prepossessed recently with ensuring Russia get 2018 but whats the point of a billionaire running a solvent club if hes not going to replenish the squad .......

We should think that our chances in Premier League are remote. Lest hope we get into next Champions League.

We have a good chance in CL, when we will have Lampard back, and in Europe seems that some "money hunters" players play a litte better..., specially if we get a nice draw.

Frank Lampard is not the reason we're playing shite.

This excuse is old, boring and invalid.

When we are saying it is because of Lampard it reminds me the Arsenal's fans when they are saying they don't win because they miss Van Persie...

what we really need is definitely more passion and desire in our play but with the likes of kalou and anelka that will never happen ... i mean i can get along with Drogba and essien not hitting top form but you can see that they care about winning and they are at least trying but sometimes anelka and kalou are just not there .

we need some serious change and we need it quickly may be if some players find themselves sitting on the bench for a 17 years old kids that will be a very good wake up call for them and one thing i am 100% sure of the youngsters will have more desire and will be more interested than some senior players and seriously we can't get any worse than this !!!!

what we really need is definitely more passion and desire in our play but with the likes of kalou and anelka that will never happen ... i mean i can get along with Drogba and essien not hitting top form but you can see that they care about winning and they are at least trying but sometimes anelka and kalou are just not there .

we need some serious change and we need it quickly may be if some players find themselves sitting on the bench for a 17 years old kids that will be a very good wake up call for them and one thing i am 100% sure of the youngsters will have more desire and will be more interested than some senior players and seriously we can't get any worse than this !!!!

Agreed !

Barring about Drogba. Yeah, he isn't always interested... Exemple: the game against ManCity. He was on the pitch but his mind was somewhere else.

Play our youngsters instead of the old men can only be beneficial for us. As you said, it would be a good wake-up call for the seniors, this will hurt their big ego and thanks to that they will look themselves in a mirror and say "what the fuck ! I need to work more !" (except if as long they get their wage they don't give a fuck if they play or not).

Plus, for Chelsea it's far better to loose with three youngsters within the starting 11 than to loose just with a team full of seniors. Like this, the kids would have a lot of playing time and would grow up into top players for the next seasons....

But Carlo doesn't share the same opinion than us...

Ok Abramovich might have been a bit prepossessed recently with ensuring Russia get 2018 but whats the point of a billionaire running a solvent club if hes not going to replenish the squad .......

Chelsea cant always rely on Roman´s money. Football is business, he cant put his money and only get debts...but for me he is using bad his money. He should have sold Terry to City for example, and sold Drogba after last season due to his high wages and 32 years.

Chelsea bought superb players in the past for low price:

Lampard: £11 million

Hasselbaink: £15 million

Gudjonsen: £4 million

Now Chelsea only get players for no less than 16 millions...Ramires is far from being worth 17 millions. People say he will turn a superb player, but for a guy who was paid 17 millions for, you expect at least a player that is ready to rock. Now there is some rumours that Chelsea is going to pay 30 millions for David Luiz, and we offered 28 millions for Neymar last season...

We have two strikers in the first team that are in their 30, and then young guys that are sub-20. So there is a big gap between them...so you cant put Drogba on the bench, where he deserves to be in last games, because all that you have are kids to replace him.

Thats why I say Carlo is not what Chelsea needs now. Like Mourinho, he only do a good job when he can work with a stellar squad. They are the kind of guy who only want players from top clubs in Europe, they cant look for example for the mid table teams in england to try a good player. So if Chelsea let Ballack, Deco, Joce Cole and Belletti go, you sign another midifielder, right ? But what Carlo did ? Looked to Liverpool and bought Benayoun, who is 30...do you really believe if the israeli was playing for Bolton he would ever sign for us ??

Its the same to supporters. Everytime when you see speculations about Chelsea trying a player who is not in a top club in Europe, or that are not kid superstars like Lukaku or Neymar you see guys saying: "I dont want him" "We don need him". We need new players, that are hungry to be recognized as great players. We have too many players on the pitch that are lazy, and seems tired of playing "small clubs" in England.

Chelsea cant always rely on Roman´s money. Football is business, he cant put his money and only get debts...but for me he is using bad his money. He should have sold Terry to City for example, and sold Drogba after last season due to his high wages and 32 years.

I understand your point on our aged players. But to sell Terry ? Seriously ? I guess peoples in Brazil do not have the same football culture than the europeans...

Do you wanna that Chelsea looks like to the Real Madrid who has sold their legend named Raul ?

I understand your point on our aged players. But to sell Terry ? Seriously ? I guess peoples in Brazil do not have the same football culture than the europeans...

Do you wanna that Chelsea looks like to the Real Madrid who has sold their legend named Raul ?

Its not about football culture. Terry only stayed at Chelsea because he got a pay rise. Dont be fool.

Its not about football culture. Terry only stayed at Chelsea because he got a pay rise. Dont be fool.

The commitment and passion , that have been shown by Terry throughout the time ,can not be bought by money. Sorry mate I can not agree with you on this.