Why our winning days are gone

Josh deserve the hype, because its base in what he have done playing in Premier Lague and Champions League. He played few minutes before the Marseille game, but we can see he has lots of potential.

Kakuta hype is based in what he have done in sub-20 teams, and in Chelsea B. Playing in first team he looked really awful. I understand the hype, since I know that most part of his fans havent seen a full match of sub-20 teams or Chelsea B, iys all based in Youtube videos.

Sorry, but Kakuta is not our version of Messi, Rooney or Ronaldo. Players who arrived very young on their clubs and end up as world class players.

Josh deserve the hype, because its base in what he have done playing in Premier Lague and Champions League. He played few minutes before the Marseille game, but we can see he has lots of potential.

Kakuta hype is based in what he have done in sub-20 teams, and in Chelsea B. Playing in first team he looked really awful. I understand the hype, since I know that most part of his fans havent seen a full match of sub-20 teams or Chelsea B, iys all based in Youtube videos.

Sorry, but Kakuta is not our version of Messi, Rooney or Ronaldo. Players who arrived very young on their clubs and end up as world class players.

Rooney :lol:.

I watched him play at Euro U-19 championship.

Nobody is expecting him to be Messi. You should know that youngsters need to have games under their belt to be able to show something.

I don't think that many fans here have seen more of Neymar than from youtube videos. And he is hyped, but he can't cross the ball properly.

Rooney :lol:.

I watched him play at Euro U-19 championship.

Nobody is expecting him to be Messi. You should know that youngsters need to have games under their belt to be able to show something.

I don't think that many fans here have seen more of Neymar than from youtube videos. And he is hyped, but he can't cross the ball properly.

Neymar play against first teams, not against teenagers like Kakuta, and some guys dont want to believe but brazilian league is better than some european leagues, like the Dutch, leagues in Turkey, Greece, Belgium...

And Rooney wasnt good in sub-19 team, but is a world class player. Thats because it doesnt mean if you are good in the sub-something, you are going to be good in first teams.

• 3 weeks later...

For all the talk of Essien and Bosingwa being "better than new signings" neither has really set the world on fire since they returned.

I'm afraid it's going to be the same with Lamps, I'm not trying to criticize a legend but his return was ridiculously overhyped here.

I won't be surprised if someone here (myself included) cries for Anelka to get well after realizing how good his "replacement" is..

• 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/06/2021 at 07:04, DDA said:

What happened to Skipper?? If I remember rightly... a very good footballing brain.

he is still around occasionally, but he changed his profile pic from that superb photo of Cruyff smoking a fag whilst managing Barca

😿

Page 3 - Top 10 Famous Football Managers who Smoke