Why our winning days are gone

I'm extremely confident in his abilities but from what we've seen he's just not using them right.

For example he's our fastest player yet he rarely runs, he's our best finisher but he stays out of the box.

Same goes for Drogba. And don't give me those poor excuses how he is suffering from malaria. Drogba himself said that he got over it and that he needs one week. He got two now.

Exactly.

Which is why Sturridge needs 90 minutes.

I think a lot more than 90. 900 would be correct.

Same goes for Drogba. And don't give me those poor excuses how he is suffering from malaria. Drogba himself said that he got over it and that he needs one week. He got two now.

"Normally with malaria you are out for 2months. I've lost weight, my body has not recovered fully yet but I am much better."

I think you're underestimating the effects of malaria.

Though if he is still suffering, Carlo should.. Drop him.

Agree with guys who said about Yuri. I was really excited when he came, but Carlo is just fucking with his game.

I also get the feelling that Malouda just dont want him to succeed, since he never pass the ball when he can.

About Anelka, I dont know why some dont get out of Nicolas back. Hes superb controlling the ball, and also help with the work in midfield. Drogba is doing a terrible season, with poor performance, and nobody talks about him.

i think after december even carlo will come out and admit that we should already give up on the epl and get more prepared for the UCL ......

but with the form of barca , i don't think we can manage to win the UCL as well but may be we can fight for the fa cup .

i know it may be a knee jerk reaction to mention that our league chances are almost over , but with tottenham , man utd and arsenal fixtures coming next i can't see us getting more than 3 points out of them that means being may be 10 or 8 points behing man utd .

i will be more happy to get ready for the UCL and also give the youngsters their chances .

Anyway this the transitional period . We have to rebuild everything. Barca also had this period. For 5 yrs they didn't win anything and in 2004 they are in mid table position after January and after that look at them. We have to start from scratch. I do not care whether Carlo would be here or not. I just want my club to move on.

Anyway this the transitional period

This is what this season looked like back in August but the Board or Ancelotti should have informed the fans about this.

Forcing 5 kids into a team and replacing our core players was never going to be easy yet everyone pretended it was.

This is what this season looked like back in August but the Board or Ancelotti should have informed the fans about this.

Forcing 5 kids into a team and replacing our core players was never going to be easy yet everyone pretended it was.

agree with you guys. Wenger always said that Arsenal could no longer spend money in the same level Chelsea and Manchester were doing, since they spend money on Emirates Stadium, and so there was time to keep the faith on the youth.

Nasri looked an avarage player last seasons, but is one of the best in the current. Ancelotti keep saying that Chelsea´s squad is superb, that we dont need strikers, because we have two old strikers in the first team.

If we are supposed to be 4 matches (maybe more) whitout winning is better do that with young players, so they can develop themselves. :whistling:

If we are supposed to be 4 matches (maybe more) whitout winning is better do that with young players, so they can develop themselves.

Agreed.

I'd argue that even a midfield with Kakuta and McEachran can dominate possession against a team that sits back, which is all we've managed in our recent games.

It won't be long before Ancelotti will be under real pressure, unless Roman Abramovich and our Board believe his twice as important as both Scolari and Mourinho were.

And this is why the youth havent had the chance to develop,Jose said yonks back after every one was raving about Arsenal's kids in the Carling Cup,he'd like to introduce more Youth into the side and all but due to being under pressure to win trophies knowing if he didnt likely get the flick.Never felt confident to do so

Had thy been introduced a lot earlier defintly had more of an impact

I think even if we lose all three matches (against Spurs, Arsenal and United), we can still remain optimistic about our title chances as our most difficult run of the season will be over. I am certain when Lampard returns it will be a different Chelsea. People say one man doesn't make a team but I disagree with that notion.

I think even if we lose all three matches (against Spurs, Arsenal and United), we can still remain optimistic about our title chances as our most difficult run of the season will be over. I am certain when Lampard returns it will be a different Chelsea. People say one man doesn't make a team but I disagree with that notion.

Its not going to be the case if Manchester got a gap of 8 or 10 points.

I know!! Mean look at the difference JT made today! Not so many repeats of our defence doing their red sea act and parting

Its not going to be the case if Manchester got a gap of 8 or 10 points.

True but we had a gap of what 5/7 over Arsenal at one point..and now look.And at that point people pretty much saying the title was ours so anything can happen..doubtful but never kno..maybe not 10 though lol..that just be depressing viewing

I am certain when Lampard returns it will be a different Chelsea. People say one man doesn't make a team but I disagree with that notion.

Lampard is literally the only ray of light I can think of, but I can't say I'm as optimistic you are about his return. Sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

And this is why the youth havent had the chance to develop,Jose said yonks back after every one was raving about Arsenal's kids in the Carling Cup,he'd like to introduce more Youth into the side and all but due to being under pressure to win trophies knowing if he didnt likely get the flick.Never felt confident to do so

Had thy been introduced a lot earlier defintly had more of an impact

Yeah i remember him saying that. Our coaches are under immense pressure.

More and more am i starting to believe Carlo never wanted to go into the season with this squad but it was Roman who wanted to cut back. Carlo hardly uses the young players but he was the one who stated he trusts them and that they were ready.