Daniel Sturridge

Badboy

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just so wrong. He scores meaningless goals at the end of routs. A goal against West Ham when the ball was blasted at him by the hapless Green. Goals against rubbish like Blackpool that you or I could score against.

He is a nothing player. Truly rubbish and a complete and utter waste of time. The minutes wasted on him would be better served on more talented players like Sturridge. How on earth is Sturridge a liability? He hasn't even started two games in a row his whole Chelsea career and he is a liability!?!?! Are you actually having a laugh or are you serious? :blink:

Sturridge will be gone next season -simply not good enough in my opinion, and I would have a lot more confidence in Kalou scoring than Sturridge at the moment.

Sturridge will be gone next season -simply not good enough in my opinion, and I would have a lot more confidence in Kalou scoring than Sturridge at the moment.

Well you are entitled to your opinion but I strongly disagree.

We know how bad Kalou is. He has been this rubbish since the day he arrived. He hasn't improved and will not improve. He is 25 and this is as good as it gets.

Scolari said that in 2009 Kalou was so bad at running with the ball he taught him how to dribble around poles in training. Can you believe that? A 24 year old footballer, an attacking player no less, was being taught how to dribble around poles like a 7 year old. This is the kind of player you say is good enough for Chelsea and you are unwilling to give somebody like Sturridge who has actual talent a proper chance?

Laughable.

Well you are entitled to your opinion but I strongly disagree.

We know how bad Kalou is. He has been this rubbish since the day he arrived. He hasn't improved and will not improve. He is 25 and this is as good as it gets.

Scolari said that in 2009 Kalou was so bad at running with the ball he taught him how to dribble around poles in training. Can you believe that? A 24 year old footballer, an attacking player no less, was being taught how to dribble around poles like a 7 year old. This is the kind of player you say is good enough for Chelsea and you are unwilling to give somebody like Sturridge who has actual talent a proper chance?

Laughable.

Mmm. Was this in January 2009 , because he was gone by February ? Scolaris sour grapes by the sound of it.

Yes it is about opinions -given the chance I would play neither Kalou or Sturridge, but out the two Kalou is the better.

Kalou is useless as a winger because he hasn't got the trickery, crossing ability, nor the strength to get the ball into dangerous eras. Kalou is an PL average striker, he can score the odd goal that is decent if the goalkeeper's timing is delayed by defending fault or lack of vision, he has the speed to run on to defences mistakes and to run off the defender, sometimes he has a tendacy to run off the ball to a position that is, somewhat, forward, mostly causing the offside. Kalou is basically the kind of player that someone West Ham need, or Bolton, not for potential Champions League challengers and title chasers.

Sturridge has potential to be a good player; he has a good right foot which we saw in pre-season, he has speed, he has trickery, i think he does have a nice first touch which he has shown in the game today on the edge of the box. He has some good finishing, not the best in the world. Whilst Sturridge hasn't got strutter to go on and change the game completely, his presence sometimes can change the teams performance if he is used right, which imo Carlo hasn't. He is four years younger then Kalou and should replace him in whatever role he has.

Borini, on the other hand, is a 'goal hanger' someone which would be used at Man Utd, he can finish chances and has the speed to pounce. He has agility and awareness of what goes on. He is important, in my eyes, and we should be the club he is at when he gets to full development with his talent.

I must admit that I'm surprised with his attitude. Ancelotti's treatment toward him has been almost disrespectful yet he has not made a big deal out of it. If he was as arrogant as I originally thought he would have some sort of reaction.

I do not understand what you have against sturridge FB, every time he start he scores, i just can not believe he has not been given a run of games.

Alright BB hows tricks ?

Nothing against the midlander, good player , (bit economical with the truth there to say every time he starts he scores) , but having watched objectively he's not the calibre to be a regular starter if more doubles and a CL win is what the board want.

Eight , ten years ago when I and many others were happy for CFC to finish top half of the table -the Shed would have worshipped him. Now when there are expectations soo high -mainly from the board, owner, and the legions of 'fans' that have joined since 2004/5 season he is not the finished article required for Romans Roubles. That is what I think.

I must admit that I'm surprised with his attitude. Ancelotti's treatment toward him has been almost disrespectful yet he has not made a big deal out of it. If he was as arrogant as I originally thought he would have some sort of reaction.

You are disrespectful to a great man Carlo Ancelotti.