Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot be bohtered to read the media go on how amazing Liverpool are general blahhh that comes wit

But hard as it is.They deserve it.Seemed to want it more and tried a lot more.

Webbs been a moron.Sorry but how is it every time we get fouled they get the free kick?!?!

Arsenal loosing...good thing but we failed to make the most of it! Least we turned up more for the second half why couldnt we started like that ahhhhhh

Hopfully can bounce back against Fulham.If not eeek gana be a long xmas period.Our fixtures only get worse and horrible after this

Still we're still top :D

Horrible game, put this result behind us, I never want to lose against Liverpool again, shit team. Shit performance, shit ref. Poor line-up poor tactics too.

Just need to move on from this shit now, onwards and upwards. When Liverpool come to the Bridge we better destroy them like they did us today.

Game Over.. For me...

Anchelotti today´s lost is your ....

Lost again ManU Community Shield.

Lost Agains City...

Lost Agains Wors Liverpool in the History....

This is not Good....

Shield is meaninful game.

Still top of the league. Still doing well in CL.

So unlucky ..they still havent given up ..unlike some fans here

Why couldnt we done that first half?!?! If we played like this first half we'd be fine!

Hey ho least we lost 2-0 at Anfield rather then at home to them..that been even more depressing

Shame we lost against such an crappy Liverpool side. I was worried about our form these last weeks and this performance makes me worry even more. Don't know what's wrong with us but it's up to the coach to find out what it is.

:cfc: