Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad our big game performers (Frank, Michael and Didier) aren't playing. The likes of Malouda and Anelka have never shone in big games.

We're finished. What a goal from Torres, typical for him to shine against us.

Be a bloody miracle if we get anything from it now!!!! Espically they way we've played! We have been shit,they've been the better side! We keep messing around passing back and forth for no reason or pass to them!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Knew it!Fucking knew it espically when Arsenal lost we werent gana win this game but thought least 1-0 and we might try!!

Fuck my life.

Win is out the window now, I refuse to believe that they're a better team and that they should smash us, they're not.

2 goals in the 2nd half and please don't fucking concede another.

Drogs on, please and a midfielder or something Carlo, sort it out if there's no sub ASAP then we're going 3 - 0 down.

Keeping hard to keep the faith now

I've given up, probably gonna do some homework during the second half tbh.

Be a bloody miracle if we get anything from it now!!!! Espically they way we've played! We have been shit,they've been the better side! We keep messing around passing back and forth for no reason or pass to them!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Knew it!Fucking knew it espically when Arsenal lost we werent gana win this game but thought least 1-0 and we might try!!

And they say our support is shit...