Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zhirkov + Ramires midfield is not working out.

Anelka always drops deep.

I odn't see Kalou or Anelka touching the ball.

After the first goal, there was no reply.

Not even any urgency to equalise. And the mispasses continues.

Now we are 2 goals down, seriously I don't know how are we gonna score 3

Lets hope mceachran, bosinga and Drogba can be up and do some miracle

So sad our big game performers (Frank, Michael and Didier) aren't playing. The likes of Malouda and Anelka have never shone in big games.

We're finished. What a goal from Torres, typical for him to shine against us.

Have you even watched the game ???? malouda has been our best player !

What a horrible first half ! It's like we're playing with five defenders (who are defending like crap) and three attackers (who can't do shit because of horrible service).

I say move Ivanovic to CB and replace Alex for Bosingwa and bring on Drogba for Anelka. Switch Ramires and Obi and let Obi play in a more advanced role.

And just go out and attack FFS !!!

Don't disappoint me Alex. There is still a second half to play...

Little chance of getting anything out of the game mate. I wouldn't mind if we were 2-0 down having shown some sort of instinct going forward, because I'd feel confident we could steal a goal early on. Have we even had a shot? Its been a woeful performance and even as an ardent Chelsea fan I can't see anything in this for us. Without Lampard and Essien we lack drive and creativity, and the attack has been non-existent. Barring a miracle, its game over.

But we can do it. If we don't believe we'll do it, we never will. Keep the faith, COME ON YOU BLUES. Put it this way, things can only get better :lol:

Have you even watched the game ???? malouda has been our best player !

I said shine in a big game. Being the best player of a side that's playing horrible isn't shining. I can't even remember a shot on goal.

Not his fault though. Like i said in a earlier post, the service for our attackers has been horrible.