La Liga Thread

Steve

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

They are part of Manchester City group. 

Don't mind, I'm tired of everyone here talking about Barcelona and Real, this country needs a new story and a small Cinderella team winning the league would be great.

Another ACL nightmare for Real Madrid!
David Alaba the latest to suffer horror knee injury as team-mates Toni Kroos, Rodrygo and Brahim Diaz send messages of support after Villarreal clash

https://www.goal.com/en/lists/acl-nightmare-real-madrid-david-alaba-horror-knee-injury-toni-kroos-rodrygo-brahim-diaz-villarreal/blt48bfde95e21ca97d

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Vesper said:

what a game

Morata scored a hat trick, but Atleti still lost at the death to Girona

0253208f06ddb54fe6ec765152a8d414.png

He was so cold in front of goal. Too bad he never did that for Chelsea. 

2 hours ago, Gundalf said:

He was so cold in front of goal. Too bad he never did that for Chelsea. 

He did. Scored a great Hattrick for us vs stoke too. But then would go on to waste a gazillion chances right the next game moaning and botching around while patting his hair. Able but annoying player with a whiny brattitude 

11 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Nah once Morata is in a mental block he is there for ages. 

Shame though because if he had a much stronger mentality to overcome these moments and spells his career would probably have been considerably better and even more successful. He definitely had the attributes to be a top top CF for me, particularly technically he was very very good. 

And taking that into considering, to be fair to him, he’s already had a pretty good career as it is. So it’s interesting to think what he could have done if he had been that bit wee more stronger mentally. 

But looking back he’s regularly scored goals everywhere he has been. 200+ career goals playing in Spain, Italy and England. Ended up playing for Real Madrid (two spells), Juventus(two spells), us and Atletico (two spells) on top of having been a regular with a good goal record at international level for Spain. Won 14 or 15 trophies at club level.

Regardless of what people think, he will look back and probably say “yes my career could of been better but I still had a good one.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...