La Liga Thread

Steve

300ccadb_05-The-Rock.gif

look at Atl Madrid position the 1st year simeone took care of them

Bn20_OJSIUAAM0_w_png_large.png

This guy's really genius. He learned from his mistake and get better and better from it.

Too bad Manure didnt hold moyes for a little longer. They could have ended like Atl Madrid :wank2:

Now, simeone wants Lukaku as part of the deal with Costa, I read.

I wonder why?

Most likely, he sees much more in Lukaku than the Chelsea's idiots.

Atletico sends prone to injuries Costa to Chelsea, gets 32m for him, but buys young talented kid for 20m & makes him a world class player.

Why is it that Chelsea's interest in players is when they are over their peek years? Lol.

Now, simeone wants Lukaku as part of the deal with Costa, I read.

I wonder why?

Most likely, he sees much more in Lukaku than the Chelsea's idiots.

Atletico sends prone to injuries Costa to Chelsea, gets 32m for him, but buys young talented kid for 20m & makes him a world class player.

Why is it that Chelsea's interest in players is when they are over their peek years? Lol.

hazard, oscar, willian, schurrle, salah, matic, azpi, courtouis and lukaku himself - over their peak??? LOL

Forever,

Torres, bought too late, Marin, Moses..

Is Costa not getting to be 26 year old?

Lukaku is wanted by Atletico, see my post comments.

marin , moses??? marin was 23 when he was bought. moses 22.

torres was a transfer screw up. are we going to judge everything on torres?

our board has done EXCEPTIONALLY well in the last 3 years (dont forget mata). the only mistake i can say is sturridge.

25/26 year old is the perfect age. costa is no where near his peak. 27/28 is normally considered to be the age that a player peaks. costa has had just a couple of good years and he has a looooooong way to go in his career.

lukaku will be sold if we buy mandzukic, not costa. now THAT would be a poor transfer. but to say this about costa is just wrong.

Forever,

Both Marin & Moses are duds, young though. Sturridge was a young talent, forced out.

Costa might be a flash that's prone to injuries, who knows? Unproven in the PL. Pep didn't use madzukic for a reason, maybe?

Lukaku is young man who ought to be kept on, I feel.

Forever,

Both Marin & Moses are duds, young though. Sturridge was a young talent, forced out.

Costa might be a flash that's prone to injuries, who knows? Unproven in the PL. Pep didn't use madzukic for a reason, maybe?

Lukaku is young man who ought to be kept on, I feel.

moses had a good season for us. in one season we had already brought hazard and oscar, and we simply dint have enough budget left to throw another 20mil on an AM. moses was bought to be a squad player who maybe could get better. and he fulfilled his job.

sturridge was a mistake, i accepted that.

costa is not prone to injuries. its obvious he was used too early be simeone. he simply was not fit enough from his previous injury but condiering the stakes, it was a fair risk.

pep dint use mandzukic against united in the first leg. reason - he is an idiot. cos as soon as mario was bought in, he played a header in the path of bastian, who scored.

i am agreeing with u that lukaku should be kept. i dont want mandzukic if we are getting costa.

Lol send Lukaku to Atleti or BVB! We're not gonna use.him, might as well let a respectable team put him to use. Costa "injury prone"? Uhhh... a hamstring injury? Ronaldo had that too, wouldn't want him? Aguero? Messi? It happens. People need to chill.

Well done, Atletico and more importantly well done, Diego Simeone. Look at the silverware he brought in his two and half year spell there:

2012 Europa League

2012 UEFA Super Cup

2013 Copa del rey

2014 La liga title

and potentially 2014 UEFA Champions League

But even if they don't win it will still remain a remarkable season for the club.

The scary part about Barcelona is that this was their worse season in years and was a bad call (messi's goal) from winning la liga again and bale miracle from winning copa.

With Tito's death, Messi's and valdes' injury record, thiago's sale, Martino's hire and puyol's end, they might have done bad for recent barcelona standards, but i still consider them the best team in spain.

The scary part about Barcelona is that this was their worse season in years and was a bad call (messi's goal) from winning la liga again and bale miracle from winning copa.

With Tito's death, Messi's and valdes' injury record, thiago's sale, Martino's hire and puyol's end, they might have done bad for recent barcelona standards, but i still consider them the best team in spain.

the weird part is that people can see THAT about barca but not about their OWN club.

no GOOD (not even average, i think) strikers, no good CMs, a total lack of any identity or style of play. selling the club's POTY twice in a row, getting new talents like schurrle and willian and helping them acclimitize and fighting against a vastly superior squad in man city. yet, we were in the CL semis and in the title race till the 2nd last day (while being the favourites till the 34th game, the title actually slipped after the sunderland game which was 35th, i think).

and yet, people say this was a failure. :lol: