Neymar

the wes

I think belgium current crop is just fantastic. In international tournament like WC, it all comes down to DEFENSE, belgium has Kompany,vermaalen,vertonghen + Fellaini/ I forget who is the zenit player. and offensively you got hazard,mirallas, dembele =))

That is why I don't see Argentina winning WC, lol everybody said Messi has super team (aguero,di maria, higuain) . It really does not matter, their defense is just so bad

tradition does matter! Besides many of the Belgium players are on the young side, which makes it very difficult at the world cup. Just consider how few winners we've got and how long it has taken for Spain to break into this very selective group.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tradition does matter! Besides many of the Belgium players are on the young side, which makes it very difficult at the world cup. Just consider how few winners we've got and how long it has taken for Spain to break into this very selective group.

Personally I don't really buy tradition. It's all come down to players and of course luck. and I agree that most belgium players are still too young for 2014 but I like their players

Personally I don't really buy tradition. It's all come down to players and of course luck. and I agree that most belgium players are still too young for 2014 but I like their players

I recommend a book called soccernomics then.

It may present some interesting facts; they even attempted to measure the effect of tradition and weight it in when talking about, say England for example.

Regardless, a very good read.

• 2 weeks later...

NEYMAR ON HIS WAY TO ENGLAND

BRAZIL superstar Neymar could be coming to the Premier League after the World Cup next year.

Chelsea have made repeated efforts to land the striker, who turned 21 yesterday, through his international agent Pini Zahavi, who has strong links with the Blues.

And Chelsea’s Brazil stars Oscar, David Luiz and Ramires have been persuading Neymar to join them in west London.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/297206/Neymar-on-his-way-to-England/

Well,

Too soon to write him off, I say. He definitely has got potential and skill - as seen in the National team. I do believe he will get a beating (literally !! )here in his first year, but if he takes it like a man and learns from it .... he could also be the next big thing!

ps: I don't know, but Neymar gets my 'scouting-antennes' all fired up somehow ... We will see ! I personally think if he is coached well on the psychological/mental front, he will blossom.

Unproven Child who shits in a league where Clerance Seedorf has 13 goals.

Hype he has is really unjustified. He's young and I won't past judgement on his ability until he can do it on the grandest of stages.

LOOOOOOOL

Neymar is a great talent, of course. But I'd prefer if we got some physically strong player into the squad. We're swamped with flare players and they're bullied off the ball far too easily. Has to be a balance. Just a couple of years back we had Anelka, Alex, Malouda, JT, Lampard, Cech, Essien, Ivanovic, Drogba and so on playing together...

It's true. The league Is a retirement home for european veteran footballers and the defenders are wank.

The league is bad, but it is as bad as any other league outside top4. What made me laugh was your Seedorf comparison, like it is suposed to mean anything.

Neymar is extra good, you must see him playing, training, etc. We are Brazil, we wouldnt make such a hype for nobody. You have no idea what you are talking about mate, sorry.

The Neymar's discussions are useless until he goes to Europe and make you look like clowns...

Regardless whether he goes down too easy or not or if you think he's a dick, like I'm sure Ronaldinho did for many people years ago, Neymar made me fall back in love with football when I first watched him (around 2009 I believe?). So for that, I'll always love him. I just hope he doesn't end up at a direct rival or Barcelona (although I do believe Barcelona is probably the best place for him.)

Regardless whether he goes down too easy or not or if you think he's a dick, like I'm sure Ronaldinho did for many people years ago, Neymar made me fall back in love with football when I first watched him (around 2009 I believe?). So for that, I'll always love him. I just hope he doesn't end up at a direct rival or Barcelona (although I do believe Barcelona is probably the best place for him.)

One thing about Neymar cheers me up, he likes personal glory and good enviroment.

What better place than becoming the best player in CFC history (I am analysing his mind, not saying he will achieve) and play with one of your best friends (Oscar and him are pretty close)?

Barcelona has the far edge here, but he will just be another good player...

The league is bad, but it is as bad as any other league outside top4. What made me laugh was your Seedorf comparison, like it is suposed to mean anything.

Neymar is extra good, you must see him playing, training, etc. We are Brazil, we wouldnt make such a hype for nobody. You have no idea what you are talking about mate, sorry.

The Neymar's discussions are useless until he goes to Europe and make you look like clowns...

1. I would love to see Neymar do those step overs against the likes of Terry, Puyol, Ramos, Vidic, Hummels, etc.

2. Against Argentina and Barcelona, top teams, he bottled it in the highest fashion. One of the worst players on the pitch. I assume of a player of the hype you all so drool over, would pull in a better shift than that.

3. Seedorf is a 30+ central midfielder and one of the top scorers. Truly a league of high quality

4. At this rate, hopefully he doesn't end up like Robinho

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You