Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

We are in great form so i hope for a 3/4-0 win. I think Mikel will still start as he has earned it but looking forward to seeing Ramires in action. Quite a few days between now and the game though so he could still start if one of the regulars picks up a knock.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, why did you left out Mikel? He was our best midfielder in last two matches. Ffs.

Cech

Ivanovic Alex Terry Cole

Mikel

Essien Lampard

Anelka Drogba Malouda

That's the most likely lineup with Ramires to come on for Mikel/Essien around the hour mark if we're comfortable by then.

Subs : Hilario, Ferreira, PvA, Benayoun, Kalou, Ramires, Borini

Can see this one be tougher,espically with the fact they were robbed at the weekend make them a bit more rahhhh 2-1 I think

And hopfully cope with those throw in the way we have the last few times we've met and not suddenly forget how to defend

Can see this one be tougher,espically with the fact they were robbed at the weekend make them a bit more rahhhh 2-1 I think

And hopfully cope with those throw in the way we have the last few times we've met and not suddenly forget how to defend

They have a game Tuesday and have Sidibe and possibly Jones injured! It will be 6-0 you watch haha

They have a game Tuesday and have Sidibe and possibly Jones injured! It will be 6-0 you watch haha

Sidibe out for the season confirmed. That Fuller is a slippery little guy. Their main threat is Etherington. But agree with you, this one's got 'spanking' written all over it.