Chelsea vs Stoke

BlueLion.

Today i realized that Kalou is slightly getting better, compared to the seasons before.

Still not really a threat like Drogba, but he is getting closer.

I don´t really if it´s helping always giving him the go before Sturrey, but i think Carlo knows what he´s doing. Improving Kalous confidence after all.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today i realized that Kalou is slightly getting better, compared to the seasons before.

Still not really a threat like Drogba, but he is getting closer.

I don´t really if it´s helping always giving him the go before Sturrey, but i think Carlo knows what he´s doing. Improving Kalous confidence after all.

congrats on realising Kalou gives something extra ...fast ,,dribbles well ..is willing to take players on ...players of his kind are wasteful at times ..

its the the price you pay ,,,but as an impact sub ..I believe he is well worth it

Studge looks frustrated, BUT I'm confident he'll be starting all our CC and FA Cup games. and as the table takes more shape he'll get more chances

he would have gone none had he stayed at citeh...just needs to be patient ..

- I have to admit that Mikel is playing a really good football. Maybe the best midfilder in the beginning of the season.

- Essien is not the same. Maybe he just needs time to get his old form, or maybe he is not playing in his best position. He used to be a guy with a lot of energy who always suppoted in attack. In my opinion his best football at Chelsea was under Avran Grant when he was a right back. He is not as good a right mid as he is a defensive mid.

- Kalou is the same. Create some good chances and lost in front of goalkeeper...as always.

- Anelka is a brilliant player...and Scolari said that he coudnt play alongside Drogba...

- We didnt have any central defender on the bench. If Terry or Alex get injured, we will be in trouble.

I wonder why we do not rest Ashley for a second and bring on Yuri... for the good of everyone.

Or even Malouda... Yuri is soo flexible, it's really a waste not to play him every now and then.

I think Zhrikov is rusty...I wouldn't have start him, a little risky.

Anyway, Ferreira was so poor, isn't it? Needlessly giving free throw-ins to delaps and causing dangers for the team... sighz

We need to get a better right back cover!

I wonder why we do not rest Ashley for a second and bring on Yuri... for the good of everyone.

Or even Malouda... Yuri is soo flexible, it's really a waste not to play him every now and then.

agree ..yuri does need game time...move malouda into lamps position while he recovers ....play yuri on left

Good win in the end, Stoke set out to just limit the damage which made it hard for us, wasn't even really playing for the draw. We still had some good chances to score more so all in all we are still playing very well indeed. At the moment we look so strong.

Felt gutted for Frank when he missed the penalty, so sure that it would go in, on the edge of my seat. Hope he and John will be OK and that their injuries aren't too serious. Don't like the International Breaks as I think they're pointless and increase the chances of injuries, much rather have our players out there training for the club rather than for the country, but I admit in this case it will at least give Frank and John time to rest and hopefully who knows they maybe ready to start against West Ham.