The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I didn't push you out of debate. I said a girls perspective can add something a man's perspective can't no matter how much of a dog he is (and I'm not evaluating you in the department just to make it clear).

The best is to have both and combine what feels more suitable for the situation, don't you think @Dion

I dont feel pushed out, silly. Its just not my area

One last hurrah?

@rmpr : i am out of the debate I fear. Barbara will have to explain this one ....

Fuck this Barbabra girl, I want you back! :P

I dont feel pushed out, silly. Its just not my area

good thing we're good.

Fuck this Barbabra girl, I want you back! :P

you might want to revise your punctuation, I don't know if you want to fuck me, if you want me to fuck off or something entirely different. :P;)

good thing we're good.

you might want to revise your punctuation, I don't know if you want to fuck me, if you want me to fuck off or something entirely different.

Or all of the above. First fuck, then fuck off and then something else - like a beer perhaps

:Goober:

@rmpr : thanks mate!!!

In all seriousness, the guy-man thing was the most insulting thing I've ever heard from a girl. I would have preferred if she called me gay or said I have a small penis. I acted like I didn't care but oh boy was I pissed.

Small penis would hurt man ......

I could prove her wrong objectively. But I don't even know for sure why I'm a guy and not a man.

And that piece of shit of her boyfriend is a man?! Pfff, the guy looks like he has down syndrome, no offense.

I could prove her wrong objectively. But I don't even know for sure why I'm a guy and not a man.

And that piece of shit of her boyfriend is a man?! Pfff, the guy looks like he has down syndrome, no offense.

Maybe she thought you were too playfull, not serious enough, not pursuing a true relationship...

The mind of women ....

Maybe she thought you were too playfull, not serious enough, not pursuing a true relationship...

The mind of women ....

Maybe. She asked me once why I didn't have a girlfriend and I said I didn't want one. Maybe I should have said that I would if she would be my girlfriend :ph34r:

Maybe. She asked me once why I didn't have a girlfriend and I said I didn't want one. Maybe I should have said that I would if she would be my girlfriend :ph34r:

Bingo. Maybe she didnt want to make the switch untill certain the new option was a definite one ....