The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

In all seriousness, the guy-man thing was the most insulting thing I've ever heard from a girl. I would have preferred if she called me gay or said I have a small penis. I acted like I didn't care but oh boy was I pissed.

I could prove her wrong objectively. But I don't even know for sure why I'm a guy and not a man.

And that piece of shit of her boyfriend is a man?! Pfff, the guy looks like he has down syndrome, no offense.

The girl is 19, she doesn't even know what a man is, rest assured. Or at most she thinks she does, but it's probably just some fantasy in her head fueled by Christian Grey.

She's trying to rile you up, make you jealous and possessive, forcing you to make a move she's not sure you still want to make. She's coming from an insecurity place at the moment because you told her a few truths, it hurt, it reminded her of her mistakes - what she's ashamed of (it's a good she is though, which proves she isn't just some slutty girl, just a flawed one when it comes to faithfulness). When you put a question mark in a woman's head they go insane and they stop making sense. hence why you can't understand her. Bottom line she wants you as much as you want her, and she's guilty about it because of the boyfriend and she's pissed at you for making her question herself and also uncomfortable because she doesn't know where the two of you stand.

Insecure women start sending mixed messages because they can't decide if they want to punish you (in this case for telling the truth and then ignoring her) or if they want to give into their real desires - in that case rinse and repeat what you guys made. it's a mix of both and if you go all the down there, and if she's a little mind opened (on that Tom can help as I don't know Belgian women) she might even find some creative ways to really punish you.

I think if you still want to have a last time with her, you could bring your best flirting, but continue to send the mixed signals. Like show you're into her (not much), but you won't be her doormat. Be casual about it, but make sure you show your intentions of doing whatever it is you want to do. And do bring your best sexy whatever it is that worked with her the first time. If it's your talking, then do it, if it's touching, then do it, if it's flirting, then do it. You know what won you the game the first time, just repeat without showing too much eagerness. Tease her.

Girls just take the piss...

not sure if you meant me :) I really need a tutorial about English slang. I'm a walking embarrassment

Or all of the above. First fuck, then fuck off and then something else - like a beer perhaps

:Goober:

@rmpr : thanks mate!!!

Well, thanks for educating me, Tom. Fuck off does mean back off, right? Sometimes English speakers use that work for all endings and meanings it can get confused. I couldn't say if he was interested on me or in Dion...

What's with the spoilers tags when curious bastards like me could easily read what's inside it? lol

Just so to emphasize in your head you are a curious bastard invading my personal affairs

If only they did think like men. Some I know just think normally, some I know are a psychological mess, playing all sorts of ridiculous mind games. one in particular is really fucking my mind right over at the moment, probably just for her own ego :/

Maybe. She asked me once why I didn't have a girlfriend and I said I didn't want one. Maybe I should have said that I would if she would be my girlfriend :ph34r:

Not having a girlfriend makes you a guy? Oh that's why my ugly shit face uncle whose fucking above 40 always looks 20.

I could finally die peacefully now.

Bingo. Maybe she didnt want to make the switch untill certain the new option was a definite one ....

Maybe I should have been more honest and told her that. But you never know when you can show a woman how much you are into her.

And in my POV I was already showing her a lot.

The girl is 19, she doesn't even know what a man is, rest assured. Or at most she thinks she does, but it's probably just some fantasy in her head fueled by Christian Grey.

She's trying to rile you up, make you jealous and possessive, forcing you to make a move she's not sure you still want to make. She's coming from an insecurity place at the moment because you told her a few truths, it hurt, it reminded her of her mistakes - what she's ashamed of (it's a good she is though, which proves she isn't just some slutty girl, just a flawed one when it comes to faithfulness). When you put a question mark in a woman's head they go insane and they stop making sense. hence why you can't understand her. Bottom line she wants you as much as you want her, and she's guilty about it because of the boyfriend and she's pissed at you for making her question herself and also uncomfortable because she doesn't know where the two of you stand.

Insecure women start sending mixed messages because they can't decide if they want to punish you (in this case for telling the truth and then ignoring her) or if they want to give into their real desires - in that case rinse and repeat what you guys made. it's a mix of both and if you go all the down there, and if she's a little mind opened (on that Tom can help as I don't know Belgian women) she might even find some creative ways to really punish you.

I think if you still want to have a last time with her, you could bring your best flirting, but continue to send the mixed signals. Like show you're into her (not much), but you won't be her doormat. Be casual about it, but make sure you show your intentions of doing whatever it is you want to do. And do bring your best sexy whatever it is that worked with her the first time. If it's your talking, then do it, if it's touching, then do it, if it's flirting, then do it. You know what won you the game the first time, just repeat without showing too much eagerness. Tease her.

not sure if you meant me :) I really need a tutorial about English slang. I'm a walking embarrassment

Well, thanks for educating me, Tom. Fuck off does mean back off, right? Sometimes English speakers use that work for all endings and meanings it can get confused. I couldn't say if he was interested on me or in Dion...

Lol. I dont want you to fuck off. Whatever gave you that idea ....

Just so to emphasize in your head you are a curious bastard invading my personal affairs

Our people didn't hesistate invading the whole subcontinent, do you reely think I'd feel guilty to invade your personel affairs?

That was good advice. I think I'll do that. Now that she's about to leave everything else seems so irrelevant.

Our people didn't hesistate invading the whole subcontinent, do you reely think I'd feel guilty to invade your personel affairs?

Nope. But I wanted you to realize you were actively doing it. Hence why you complained about the spoiler tags, hahaha. It was not like: "Oh, I was browsing through The Pub and it was kinda there for me to read", you actively went after the information :rolleyes: