The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Haha find your way to London mate! We still serve the stuff like water, I'd say it's the most popular selling larger here. Followed by Peroni & Kronenberg.

How much does peroni sell for where you are? It's £4.30 in the bar I work in

Cappricciso will you get out the pub you alcoholic, do you realise you're in here every day of the damn week.

It's an Australian thing. It's pretty tedious around here in winter so there's nothing to do but head to the pub :Goober:

I'm pretty annoyed. Some stupid, fat girl was standing behind me on the bus and wasn't holding onto a pole. The bus came to a sudden halt and I had 70 kilograms (a conservative estimate) thrown directly onto my shoulder. That was in the morning and it's still sore. What's worse is that she didn't even apologise. How rude is that?

If there is a thread, then my only question will be is how in the world this sport became so famous with such a culture where cricket is the king of them all?

Or am I wrong? It's not popular in India, but popular with Indians outside of India? :carlo:

Will answer this here instead of going off topic in the other one.

Cricket still rules the roost, especially in the hinterland where it is just holds too much mass appeal to let any other sport thrive, even at the expense of age-old traditional games and sports.

In the urban areas though, football is well and truly gaining more exposure and garnering more interest. It has a lot to do with some sections of the hitherto cricket following communtiy becoming disenchanted with the overkill the game is experiencing. There is simply too much cricket being played and it's unsurprising that it gets boring after a while. Football is a much quicker and simpler game to follow, in comparison. There are now television channels broadcasting football 24 x 7, that's bound to help. While there are parts of the country (Goa, Kerala, West Bengal) who have been football mad for donkey's years, the 2 biggest cities (Mumbai, Delhi) have awokened to what this game has to offer.

It's an Australian thing. It's pretty tedious around here in winter so there's nothing to do but head to the pub :Goober:

I'm pretty annoyed. Some stupid, fat girl was standing behind me on the bus and wasn't holding onto a pole. The bus came to a sudden halt and I had 70 kilograms (a conservative estimate) thrown directly onto my shoulder. That was in the morning and it's still sore. What's worse is that she didn't even apologise. How rude is that?

LMAO, that would of been one hell of a sight, R.I.P Capriccioso.

Does anyone have that picture of the Playstation controller with only the "X" key to represent Barca's tactics? I can't remember if I saw it here or on twitter but it's hilarious :lol:

lol just imagine Sturridge's controler, just circle.

LMAO, that would of been one hell of a sight, R.I.P Capriccioso.

Stupid fat girl. 70 kg travelling at 40-50 km an hour (not sure if you slow down while in inertia. Can a physics expert confirm?) landing on an area that's not well protected by layers of fat and muscle hurts :(

Any engineering students or electronic geeks ( :P) on the forum? If there are a few people here we, we could start a thread where we can share advice and news on the topic?

Im in my final year, Electrical Engineering, majoring in power =]