The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

• 2 weeks later...

Had no idea where to post this so I chose here lol.

I just wanted to say thanks boys (and girls) for such a great forum. I've been here for nearly 3 months and loved every minute of it. This place is filled with great people and it's a pleasure to be part of such a great community. Now, I absolutely love forums and I probably have accounts on around 15-20 forums, and I can say this forum is one of the best I've been at. I've found a place where I can watch Chelsea matches (thanks Steve) in my city and visiting this forum is the first thing I do every single day when I come back from School.

So thanks everyone, let's hope for many more good years!

Had no idea where to post this so I chose here lol.

I just wanted to say thanks boys (and girls) for such a great forum. I've been here for nearly 3 months and loved every minute of it. This place is filled with great people and it's a pleasure to be part of such a great community. Now, I absolutely love forums and I probably have accounts on around 15-20 forums, and I can say this forum is one of the best I've been at. I've found a place where I can watch Chelsea matches (thanks Steve) in my city and visiting this forum is the first thing I do every single day when I come back from School.

So thanks everyone, let's hope for many more good years!

And thank you for your avatar, she looks very....intelligent :wub:

Seriously this is a great forum and its a good place for discussion and banter. I wouldnt look elsewhere tbh and for Aussies it seems to be that your ranks are swelling every day. Would Chels be one of the bigger supported teams down under?

Seriously this is a great forum and its a good place for discussion and banter. I wouldnt look elsewhere tbh and for Aussies it seems to be that your ranks are swelling every day. Would Chels be one of the bigger supported teams down under?

Yep, I'd definitely give her a hit.

Chelsea down under has suprised me. I personally know around 10 Chelsea fans, and when I go out I see loads of Chelsea shirts around, which is brilliant of course. Then we've got Steve, Spike, Gary Gordon, Capriccioso, Ben and myself on these forums so we're loaded ;)

Yep, I'd definitely give her a hit.

Chelsea down under has suprised me. I personally know around 10 Chelsea fans, and when I go out I see loads of Chelsea shirts around, which is brilliant of course. Then we've got Steve, Spike, Gary Gordon, Capriccioso, Ben and myself on these forums so we're loaded ;)

Happy days, you boys keep the blue flag flying high down there :drunk:

I would say Liverpool have the most supporters here in Oz.

But I went for Chelsea considering I lived in a Melbourne Suburb called Chelsea. - The Australian Chelsea

I realized how glad I am not to live in Memphis or the Midwest (US) anymore. Over the weekend the area had over 90 tornados and a lot of damage and devestation. I remember one night when the tornado sirens went off all night long although that didn't panic me as much as when the automated phone message from the town would be sent out. When the phone rang in the middle of a stormy night you knew we were in the direct path of the storm and a tornado had been spotted. We were blessed never to have hit our neighborhood.

My heart goes out to all those affected and especially the families suffered personal losses. One poor woman is the only member of her family still alive, she lost her parents and her children (one of which was literally sucked out of her arms!). How unimaginably horrible that must have been.