The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Exams in two weeks!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Midterms? I had the first of those yesterday, and it's not looking too promissing. Here we have this sick concept at the uni that exams should be held while classes continue regularly. We take calsses in the morning and do exams in the afternoon! It's so tiring this way.

Oh, and study well :)

Midterms? I had the first of those yesterday, and it's not looking too promissing. Here we have this sick concept at the uni that exams should be held while classes continue regularly. We take calsses in the morning and do exams in the afternoon! It's so tiring this way.

Oh, and study well :)

That's crazy haha. Can't you skip the morning classes to sleep (I mean study :P)?

And mine are end of year exams. I only have exams once a year, so everything depends on that one paper! Five modules!! I'm dying! My economics module is horrifying.

What are you studying in uni? :D

That's crazy haha. Can't you skip the morning classes to sleep (I mean study :P)?

:lol: Sometimes I do that, but I can't afford to miss too many classes because it takes me triple the time to study what I missed alone.

And mine are end of year exams. I only have exams once a year, so everything depends on that one paper! Five modules!! I'm dying! My economics module is horrifying.

Never understood that system either. I mean the purpose of the exam is to identify the students who understood the material and one exam just isn't enough. Would you not rather it was more than a single exam?

What are you studying in uni? :D

I'm majoring in Electrical Engineering. Though I wouldn't advice anyone I know to choose engineering, it's hard as hell!

Never understood that system either. I mean the purpose of the exam is to identify the students who understood the material and one exam just isn't enough. Would you not rather it was more than a single exam?

Definitely agree. That system ensures that all the students have to study consistently and not slack off like what happens to mostly everyone during the first 6 months of school because you keep thinking "the exam is still 8-9 months away. There's no need to study now" :lol:

I'm majoring in Electrical Engineering. Though I wouldn't advice anyone I know to choose engineering, it's hard as hell!

Haha so you must have plenty of science modules? Hate science! I'm glad I don't have to study that anymore :lol:

Haha so you must have plenty of science modules? Hate science! I'm glad I don't have to study that anymore :lol:

I'm quite the opposite. I loved physics and math in high school and could never memorize anything related to literature or history or economics...etc Not that I ever tried to :lol:

I'm quite the opposite. I loved physics and math in high school and could never memorize anything related to literature or history or economics...etc Not that I ever tried to :lol:

I do love math! Physics was okay but I hated chemistry and biology. Just didn't see the point in it and I can't force myself to study something which I'm bored by :lol:

I do love math! Physics was okay but I hated chemistry and biology. Just didn't see the point in it and I can't force myself to study something which I'm bored by :lol:

I know what you mean, I wasn't a fan of biology either, but at university level, you really don't have much of a choice what to study and what not, you must pass every course.

Just made myself a second cup of coffee. The game is at 2.45am my time so no point in sleeping :lol: might as well get some studying done.

I know what you mean, I wasn't a fan of biology either, but at university level, you really don't have much of a choice what to study and what not, you must pass every course.

True! I'm glad I'm doing something business related! Even though economics is tough, I'd rather do this than a science subject lol. Which year are you in?

True! I'm glad I'm doing something business related! Even though economics is tough, I'd rather do this than a science subject lol. Which year are you in?

I'm a senior (Third year). I get my BS certificate this year, but I won't actually become an Engineer for two more years when I finish my MS. How about you?