The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

If I were Obama, the first thing I would do is tell her she is not sexy!

I mean, this is a first priority issue. Milley Cirus cant go unpunished for scaring that many people all at once...

Have you ever seen the brazilian girl I've posted on the sexiest women thread? Unlike Cyrus, that girl screams sexy.

I thought you would all like to know I broke a laptop on Monday that was Steve Perryman's company laptop (Tottenhams most capped player).

Always doing my part to keep that blue flag flying.

AndersonBLUE: I watched Thor last night. such a good film. I loved it. I really wanna say something but I dont know how to do that spoiler thing. teach me.

The skankiest girl from school that everyone mocked and was often a subject of "would you rather" e.g. "would you rather lick out X or be sucked off by a tramp" is giving heavy hints for some NSA fun... do you or dont you?

theres onl a small risk of people finding out, but it cant be ruled out.

enjoy

Just watched England legends vs Australia legends rugby game (on TV) and wow do some of them still have it. Jason Robinson doesn't look like he has aged a day, as quick as ever and just lovely to see the old team. They were some of the best rugby players England has ever had .

I am still trying to figure out how freaking lazy someone has to be in order to spell my name Carry when responding to an email that I signed and when we work at the same place and my name is in the "TO Box" at the top!

Sorry just my grouchy observation of the day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most important formula for life.

Work Hard + Work Smart = SUCCESS

Work hard = get out there and do it

Work smart = troubleshoot, use resources, and make intelligent tweaks to yourself and your interactions

A tiny little bit of talent and luck doesn't hurt either.

Most important formula for life.

Work Hard + Work Smart = SUCCESS

Work hard = get out there and do it

Work smart = troubleshoot, use resources, and make intelligent tweaks to yourself and your interactions

I disagree - somewhat :-) You do not have everything under control in that .....

I learned throughout the years that Maier had a great formula, which is an intuitive way of telling something we tend to forget in life.

Guys: in everything you do, it mostly centers around how effective, you are. Not just good. We know that from football, but it counts anywhere, really: you need effectiveness to win what you want to win :-)

The formula - which is bullshit , really, because people just like formula's :lol: is:

E= Q X A

The Effectiveness of what you do in life = the Quality of what you do X how much people Accept it.

No matter how good you are, if people don't see it or accept it or you have no chance of displaying that talent. I am affraid all that effectiveness is just .. gone.

So .... How to make people more effective, thats more the question than just making them good.

Ps: sorry ..... Reading some books too much sometimes :-)