The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Come on, this has Stingray written all over it!

No it doesn't, you fanny !

1. Head In Ass Syndrome

When a person and/or persons are reluctant to make the correct decision although they know it is for their benefit.

b. Being able to come to a conclusion and not agreeing with the answer.

c. Ignoring common sense.

d. The inability to think clearly due to lack of encouragement.

'Maybe if you get your head out of your ass you could actually do the work right.

You really need to get that "Head In Ass Syndrome" treated before they fire you.

Hi my name is ________, and i suffer from HIAS.'

That isn't me, really. I am a Pierce!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pierce

juhy5epu.jpg

This has Stingray written all over it ..... Beware! :Goober:

@Stingray, this is just too good:

“Never heard of it”

~ A German living 3 miles to Belgium on Belgium

“Nope”

~ A Frenchman living 2 miles to Belgium on Belgium

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Hah!

1. http://awesomefacts.quora.com/Belgium-used-to-serve-beer-to-school-kids

2. Quality of Education: A 2007 UNICEF report on child well-being in rich countries ranked Belgium as the best country for children’s education well-being.

3. Belgium has one of the lowest proportion of McDonald’s restaurants per inhabitant in the developed world. Belgium only has 0.062 per 10,000 people, or 7x less than the USA, 4x less than Japan and twice less than France or Germany.

I am so proud!

4. Tomorrowland ...

5. This country is known as the “Essence of Europe“.

6. Food is delicious in Belgium – diversity, quality, freshness of ingredients. We have had some of the best food of our entire trip in this tiny country, and we think the cuisine is a hidden gem: Lebanese, Moroccan, Italian, French, Belgian, Turkish, and even a fantastic hamburger at an Irish pub. Really, no complaints at all on the diversity or quality of food here, either in the restaurants or the markets and grocery stores.

7. Girls are .... You know Dion!

8. And to top it off ... http://www.brugesinfo.com/faq-24/85.php

:Goober:

Hah!

2. Quality of Education: A 2007 UNICEF report on child well-being in rich countries ranked Belgium as the best country for children’s education well-being.

3. Belgium has one of the lowest proportion of McDonald’s restaurants per inhabitant in the developed world. Belgium only has 0.062 per 10,000 people, or 7x less than the USA, 4x less than Japan and twice less than France or Germany.

I am so proud!

4. Tomorrowland ...

6. Food is delicious in Belgium – diversity, quality, freshness of ingredients. We have had some of the best food of our entire trip in this tiny country, and we think the cuisine is a hidden gem: Lebanese, Moroccan, Italian, French, Belgian, Turkish, and even a fantastic hamburger at an Irish pub. Really, no complaints at all on the diversity or quality of food here, either in the restaurants or the markets and grocery stores.

GET ME A PLANE TICKET NOW!!!! :ph34r:

Or wait... I think I'll stay here and enjoy being paid to educate myself.... :wub:

Hah!

I am so proud!

4. Tomorrowland ...

Who is in denial now? LOL.

Stahp, you're making me sad.

O RLY?

Might not be relevant for you (LOL), but the average maternity leave is 52 weeks 100 % paid for...

Scholarship grants are free and available to all students during higher educations. Around 1050 USD is max for students not living at their parents' house, and although it isn't exactly enough to cover all expenses, it is certainly a big help. You are free to earn a fixed amount of money to supplement your educational support.

FREE HEALTHCARE. YUP.

Subsidies on public transport that ACTUALLY works. Sometimes. LOL.

And I love this university, that I might apply for in 1 year:

enhanced-buzz-26533-1368666647-15.jpg

enhanced-buzz-17523-1368666719-14.jpg

enhanced-buzz-18812-1368666797-7.jpg

BUUUUUUUUUT. The weather is not anything particularly amazing. Compared to Brazil :P

NO.

ESgrarS.jpg

If you are unemployed the state covers 90 % of your previous salary in 2 years...

1. Here it is 65 % of your last bruto income (equals 90%) for two years. BUT then it goes down untill you reach a minimum of approx 1000 euro ... which has NO time limit as long as you can illustrate every few months you are actively looking for work.

2. Free health care (with limitations for major surgery)

3. Education is free untill 18. Then, you get a grant if income of parents is too low if you want to go to college/uni

Also: beer.

So yes :-)

Sadly not. Many people abuse the system and the government has just decreased it from a 4 year period to 2 years, thinking about abandoning it entirely lol.

How can Denmark finance all this? Natural resources? Fortunes accumulated by vikings back in the days? :D

1. Here it is 65 % of your last bruto income (equals 90%) for two years. BUT then it goes down untill you reach a minimum of approx 1000 euro ... which has NO time limit as long as you can illustrate every few months you are actively looking for work.

2. Free health care (with limitations for major surgery)

3. Education is free untill 18. Then, you get a grant if income of parents is too low if you want to go to college/uni

Also: beer.

So yes :-)

Beer. Fuck your beer, Carlsberg and Tuborg!

Hmmm ... Thats the downside: we do it by being the most heavily taxed country out there ....

Indeed. Heavy taxation is the prime income. Also cars are expensive AS HELL because of tariffs. Not that I particularly mind paying taxes, but up to 50 % is a little too much IMO.