The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Fuck all that shit, the thing is to rob a bank and be rich! :P

Or just cook meth ;p (No spoilers please)

So I am going to be in the general assembly and will represent Greece in it. On 15th November I'll meet with other delegates. MEDIMUN seems really real. There is a security council and apparently people get to use 'Veto' power, but I've still got a few years till I am selected for that. People who take part in special event get to declare war. So since I'm in GA 1 which is military and disarmament, I'm going to have to research things about Greece.

You have to know your enemies and allies. Apparently last year the person representing South Korea allied with the North Korean guy (LOL WTF?). Eventually I'll have to write a resolution which will be debated in the parliament. You also get to write amendments, seems very nice so far.

So I am going to be in the general assembly and will represent Greece in it. On 15th November I'll meet with other delegates. MEDIMUN seems really real. There is a security council and apparently people get to use 'Veto' power, but I've still got a few years till I am selected for that. People who take part in special event get to declare war. So since I'm in GA 1 which is military and disarmament, I'm going to have to research things about Greece.

You have to know your enemies and allies. Apparently last year the person representing South Korea allied with the North Korean guy (LOL WTF?). Eventually I'll have to write a resolution which will be debated in the parliament. You also get to write amendments, seems very nice so far.

So, now I will haunt you NISH :-) What will you do?

Ps! Let's pm!

:Goober:

These are some mighty big pants

image.jpg

10/10..................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................................. would bang.................................

I disagree - somewhat :-) You do not have everything under control in that .....

I learned throughout the years that Maier had a great formula, which is an intuitive way of telling something we tend to forget in life.

Guys: in everything you do, it mostly centers around how effective, you are. Not just good. We know that from football, but it counts anywhere, really: you need effectiveness to win what you want to win :-)

The formula - which is bullshit , really, because people just like formula's :lol: is:

E= Q X A

The Effectiveness of what you do in life = the Quality of what you do X how much people Accept it.

No matter how good you are, if people don't see it or accept it or you have no chance of displaying that talent. I am affraid all that effectiveness is just .. gone.

So .... How to make people more effective, thats more the question than just making them good.

Ps: sorry ..... Reading some books too much sometimes :-)

Nice theory. But I didn't really mean effectivness. Effectivness is how much you invest in something and how much you receive from it. If I study little and get good grades, I'm effective.

But to be successfull, you have to work hard and work smart.

For example, work smart (I use books with good explanations, study guides) and work hard (I do a lot of exercises on my own etc.), if you work hard and smart success is guaranteed.

Here's a completely lame coincidence that just happened to m here: In the same minute and in two completely different threads Jason liked a post of mine that was directed towards Barbara and Barbara liked a post of mine that was directed towards Jason :D

As you can see, I'm really bored but too lazy to do anything of any meaning...:D

Nice theory. But I didn't really mean effectivness. Effectivness is how much you invest in something and how much you receive from it. If I study little and get good grades, I'm effective.

But to be successfull, you have to work hard and work smart.

For example, work smart (I use books with good explanations, study guides) and work hard (I do a lot of exercises on my own etc.), if you work hard and smart success is guaranteed.

There is not only one way to be successful...

My beautiful city: http://shanghaiist.com/2013/11/01/shanghai-23rd-floor-incredible-timelapse-video.php

***The link function in the TapTalk app caused the app to crash otherwise I would have done a proper job of linking it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maybe because the guys she met before were assholes.....

And maybe those guys are assholes because the girls they had met before were bitches :ph34r:

Science says assholes are everywhere :Goober:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Asshole_Personality_Disorder