The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Hey, guys!

It was long time since I posted here, you know, school has started and everything... Now I have one week of holidays, which is really nice.

How are you all?

Doing fine, mate! I have vacation myself at last, so the pub is open :Goober:

CHOULO19

The Jonas Brothers have broken up.
“It’s over for now,” Kevin Jonas told People magazine of the band’s unanimous decision to disband. Speculation that the end was near arose when the band canceled its upcoming tour due to a “deep rift.”
“I was feeling kind of trapped,” Nick Jonas said. “It’s really hard to say ‘forever.’ We’re closing a chapter, for sure.”

Link

#pray4Jason

What's your fav tv show?

Breaking Bad atm. On Season 3, Thanks to Ankit and everyone here on TC for telling me about it. U might be surprised it's not HIMYM bcos of my ava, but the show isn't that good anymore IMO. Anyway Breaking Bad's worst seasons are better than most shows' best seasons :P

Hey, guys!

It was long time since I posted here, you know, school has started and everything... Now I have one week of holidays, which is really nice.

How are you all?

Good how about u? My 2 day half term holiday just finished today.

LOL Forget what Hamlet thought, that is the question! :P

Is there a girl/boy that you would sleep with knowing that if you did you would die?

Jayjay? LMAO! :lol:

No, seriously...If I was already old and had lived all good moments of life, I would sleep with Isis Valverde and happily die after cuming! :ph34r:

LOL Forget what Hamlet thought, that is the question! :P

Is there a girl/boy that you would sleep with knowing that if you did you would die?

Definitely not right now. But maybe yes in the future. Dying is underrated, I think it is not that bad, I just don't wanna die yet because there are things I need to do before passing away.