The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

OH FOR FUCKING SAKE!!

I don't know which is the worst. THAT one or Rebecca Black's Friday song. Just downright embarrassing!!

On another forum they posted this video in a thread entitled 'I love chinese food' .... the title was misleading to say the least, thought it was just a thread in tribute to Chinese food.... I was very sad and then I listened to the song and wanted to rip my insides out

On another forum they posted this video in a thread entitled 'I love chinese food' .... the title was misleading to say the least, thought it was just a thread in tribute to Chinese food.... I was very sad and then I listened to the song and wanted to rip my insides out

And when you see her, you just feel like punching straight at the face!

And when you see her, you just feel like punching straight at the face!

Blame Patrice Wilson (that black guy in the panda suit) a notorious Nigerian producer who exploits kids singing about random shit that goes viral and everyone loves to make fun of. Was also behind Rebecca Black's Friday song and others.

A total scumbug if ever met one.

Very, very controversial hypotheses that has been going about in European uni departements. The question about the historical Jesus ....

http://uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm

#daretothink

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they find out it to be true.