The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I think the most common blood types by order are: O > A > B > AB. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it is for Brazil. I'm A+ as well.

There's an interesting fact about this, only asians have close A and B numbers. Their B numbers are unusually high. Most of the world has 10%ish of B+ population whereas in asian populations it can go close to 30%.

I'm A-. Only 7% of people in the UK have my blood type, meaning I'm fucked if I need a transfusion :D

I'm A-. Only 7% of people in the UK have my blood type, meaning I'm fucked if I need a transfusion :D

Not how it works mate. You have A blood type in ABO system, meaning that you have antigene A on your erytrocytes, plus by Rh system you dont have D antigene. You can give blood to A +/-; AB +/- and receive blood from A- and 0-.

Not how it works mate. You have A blood type in ABO system, meaning that you have antigene A on your erytrocytes, plus by Rh system you dont have D antigene. You can give blood to A +/-; AB +/- and receive blood from A- and 0-.

Exactly mate; A- and O- are both possessed by a grand total of 14% of the country!

Exactly mate; A- and O- are both possessed by a grand total of 14% of the country!

I could give you blood!

Also rabies a bit but thats just details ....

20131017_121400_zps94d021da.jpg

Tempted lol.

:Goober:

I grow Red Savina's which come at 450.000 Scoville units and Habanero's who come at 350.000 Scoville units.

Dude ... you are in for a surprise :-) 5 is a lot but it depends on the amount of sauce :-) for example: ( 10 drops of my habanero sauce on a chicken wing and I ave my guests crying )

good luck!!

ps: i'd do it!

:Goober:

I grow Red Savina's which come at 450.000 Scoville units and Habanero's who come at 350.000 Scoville units.

Dude ... you are in for a surprise :-) 5 is a lot but it depends on the amount of sauce :-) for example: ( 10 drops of my habanero sauce on a chicken wing and I ave my guests crying )

good luck!!

ps: i'd do it!

I dont think I can right now. Got a lecture in an hour. I think I'll be in pain after. So don't want things to happen in that. And it's 3 hours long. Maybe some other time.

Really want to do it as my manliness rating would go up 3 points. And the woman behind the bar is a fit Aussie.

I dont think I can right now. Got a lecture in an hour. I think I'll be in pain after. So don't want things to happen in that. And it's 3 hours long. Maybe some other time.

Really want to do it as my manliness rating would go up 3 points. And the woman behind the bar is a fit Aussie.

Lol, you would be in pain for a while :-)

That kind of heat was pre-1996 Guinness book of records stuff.

This is a guy eating that amount of heat, good luck Hutcho :Goober:

and because I believe in gender equality - a girl doing the same :-)

Very, very controversial hypotheses that has been going about in European uni departements. The question about the historical Jesus ....

http://uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm

#daretothink

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they find out it to be true.

I'd actually be extremely surise if they find out it is true, because there are enough amount of evidence and studies 'proving' a influencial jewish man called Jesus Christ existed 2000 years ago!

Now, if all the miracles he supposely did are true or not (or invnted by Constatin for that matter), it is for anyone to believe it or not....

But that is not how it works...

Hospitals will do everything to find the type of blood of a determined patient before even starting to think to give a different one (even if compatible). There are doctors who prefer to reuse the patient's lost A- blood than to use someone else's O-.

There are more complications and even different systems besides the ABO and Rh. It is not as easy as we learn in high school!