The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

عليك اللعنة على خصيتيه، في الشعير الأخضر الرجل بوش !

ow and Zobree akbar minak, Waj ab zibik ! Moomkin almiss bizazeek?

ow and to @CHOULO19

:Goober:

LLLLLLLMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

SORRY CAN'T COMMENT RIGHT NOW.

EDIT: okay, I stopped laughing, the 2nd part of your Arabic sentence means: The man Bush is in the green barley. :lol:

great post man, thank you for registering here! :D

عليك اللعنة على خصيتيه، في الشعير الأخضر الرجل بوش !

ow and Zobree akbar minak, Waj ab zibik ! Moomkin almiss bizazeek?

ow and to @CHOULO19

:Goober:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm literally on the floor here!

CAN'T....BREATHE!!!!

LLLLLLLMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

SORRY CAN'T COMMENT RIGHT NOW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm literally on the floor here!

CAN'T....BREATHE!!!!

Are there any arabic Chelsea forums I could join? lmaoooooo !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO FUCKING HILARIOUS MATE, THAT'S A BONZA OF A JOKE YOU'VE PULLED UP THERE, COBBER. I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD MY MOUTH GOT AS DRY AS A DEAD DINGO'S DONGER. STRUTH MATE, NO FUCKING AROUND HERE, I'M AS TRUE BLUE AS YOU GET, FUCK OATH.

Try reading that in Irish accent, it's even funnier.

Once or twice, but my blood type, A+, is the most available here in Lebanon (not sure if the world as whole as well) so there's no real need.

My best friend has a blood type of AB-. He gets calls to donate blood almost every week (obviously he can't answer them all).

O+ is the most common type of blood in the world (followed closely by A+), so I think Lebanon is not that different!

And what do you mean by 'he cant attend them all'? Do you donate to specific hospitals in Lebanon?

O+ is the most common type of blood in the world (followed closely by A+), so I think Lebanon is not that different!

And what do you mean by 'he cant attend them all'? Do you donate to specific hospitals in Lebanon?

Hmmm I have O- so can donate to anyone :-)

Shame it is not safe to use, really ....

Once or twice, but my blood type, A+, is the most available here in Lebanon (not sure if the world as whole as well) so there's no real need.

My best friend has a blood type of AB-. He gets calls to donate blood almost every week (obviously he can't answer them all).

I think the most common blood types by order are: O > A > B > AB. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it is for Brazil. I'm A+ as well.

There's an interesting fact about this, only asians have close A and B numbers. Their B numbers are unusually high. Most of the world has 10%ish of B+ population whereas in asian populations it can go close to 30%.

Right! I remember that from 8th grade biology :P

I've donated once when the red cross had a campaign for people to donate and another when a family member of my friend's needed blood, so no, not to a specific hospital. We have some groups in Lebanon where you register your number and blood type and when someone needs your blood type they give them your number.

I meant that he obviously can't donate every week. He actually got Anemia from donating too much at the start of last summer and hasn't been able to donate since.