The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'd deny that, but I'm actually about to change the light bulb which just burned out! :lol:

See, eletrical engineers are all full of themselves just because it is hard!

But in the end you are all just a bunch of useless electricists with a degree... :P

Fuck me, I was writing this giantic response and I unintentionally clicked to return the page and lost everything. Not replying this shit anymore.

This won't make you feel better, but if you hadn't made this post you could have got it back using the auto-save feature :P

Just click on the "Last auto save" at the bottom of the reply box:

Untitled.png

But what if you hit the return button and when you get back there's no auto saved there?

When I tested right now there was, but I think it wasn't there the other time. I've always seen this auto-saving feature but I have never had to use it, I knew there should be a way to get everything back, so I looked for some button but couldn't find anything. Or maybe I haven't looked at the bottom, maybe I just searched in the menu. Damn.

Heart shaped box in my ass....ouch! :lol:

But what if you hit the return button and when you get back there's no auto saved there?

When I tested right now there was, but I think it wasn't there the other time. I've always seen this auto-saving feature but I have never had to use it, I knew there should be a way to get everything back, so I looked for some button but couldn't find anything. Or maybe I haven't looked at the bottom, maybe I just searched in the menu. Damn.

Even if you exit the page, when you click on it again, the last auto save would still be accessible. I've used it a few times myself.