The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Why take it off? I'm incredibly proud of how we played that night. It serves as a reminder of how much we want the trophy.

Yeah but the second side of that coin would be: It shows the heartbreak of how we came within an inch of lifting that trophy.. :cry:

Got a bit of problem with my new sig people.

If you right click > view image on my sig, you'll see there's text on it. But on the forum the text is gone!

Someone help? :\

Scroll down your sing and you'll see it.The image is probably too big.

Got a bit of problem with my new sig people.

If you right click > view image on my sig, you'll see there's text on it. But on the forum the text is gone!

Someone help? :\

I opened your sig image on a different tab in both Chrome and IE 8 and the only text I can see is the 'Ashley Cole' in the bottom left corner. But I can also see that text on your sig ...

I opened your sig image on a different tab in both Chrome and IE 8 and the only text I can see is the 'Ashley Cole' in the bottom left corner. But I can also see that text on your sig ...

Yeah never mind, n00b error on my end :dunce:

Chelsea captain John Terry says that Wayne Rooney's decision to stay at Manchester United will be a massive boost to the Red Devils, making it harder for the Blues to defend their Premier League title.

"I think Wayne staying will boost them and make it harder for us,'' he said. "On the back of what has happened United will probably go and spend in January and at the end of the season.

"The fact that clubs haven't been buying because of what's happened financially in the world has maybe helped Chelsea in the last few years. Wazza staying is massive for them."

Terry also admitted that United's rivals will be sad not to have got a chance to sign the striker, and claimed once Rooney starts scoring again, all the negative publicity he has received will be forgotten.

"It's unfortunate for everybody else because Wayne is probably the best young player in the world,'' he added. ''No doubt he'll get his form back and this will all be forgotten.

ESPN Soccernet

I have the fear to be honest. This will give Rooney and United the mental boost to play more positively.

Just on a side note by the way. I'm sure if this was Drogba the media would attack, attack & attack. But it's poster boy Wayne, they go all hush hush.

I was over at a Liverpool forum and read an article about Hodgson saying they want to spend 20 mil in Jan. One guy thought they'd be going after Lahm, Michel Bastos, Schweinsteiger AND Aguero! laugh.gif

PS : We really should have a 'Liverpool = scum' or some such emoticon here. Would make things much easier when going scouser bashing ;)

I was over at a Liverpool forum and read an article about Hodgson saying they want to spend 20 mil in Jan. One guy thought they'd be going after Lahm, Michel Bastos, Schweinsteiger AND Aguero! laugh.gif

PS : We really should have a 'Liverpool = scum' or some such emoticon here. Would make things much easier when going scouser bashing ;)

Same old Liverpool delusions..:chai: