The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

But from the read I did bad but I saw light on what the article is talking about because I feel it something I do unknowingly reason is that I alway want to do good even when I don't measure up to required good am trying to render and why I feel bad is because some times I fail to deliver and 2 when u do an act of good to some people the too try in their part to want respond to your kind gesture and I experience it with girl I show that to With I feel I drain them because them try to sell themselves to me like what I mean is they keep calling for a relationship that if am their man it will be a good thing to them that it will go round the family that they like like the person in me but don't get me wrong I started dating at age of 24 and I have only drain thing with 2 meaning we had sex but I don't know if am the one draining them or they are the one draining me because for me it not intention if am the one doing the wrong thing. In all I feel we all some how do it either knowingly or unknowingly

Well there's a point to the article, but the way they're trying to bring it is just too funny :lol:. Doesn't mean it's entirely untrue.

Like omg these gifs and images are totally detriorating this forum, you are all such children, I miss the old days

Stop being immature and respect posters that have been posting on here for a long time.

I'm fed up of the disrespect you guys are showing people, start showing the posters like Zolayes, TorontoChelsea and DDA some respect, they have been great posters on here for ages.

You may like to mock people like them but don't forget these people actually make good posts about this club rather than constantly jerking around and making 1/20 posts that is football related.

Kojo has always been someone to show respect...

You have a point, I am a bastard I admit, but the mockery isn't really necessary is it?

After all the whining and complaining for the argument to finish people are bringing up the past and just want to start another argument. If it's not going to be me then it will be someone else I will assure you of that.

Stop being immature and respect posters that have been posting on here for a long time.

I'm fed up of the disrespect you guys are showing people, start showing the posters like Zolayes, TorontoChelsea and DDA some respect, they have been great posters on here for ages.

You may like to mock people like them but don't forget these people actually make good posts about this club rather than constantly jerking around and making 1/20 posts that is football related.

It was joke. There is much more disrespect to some members here in the last line of your post than there is in the post you quoted.

It was joke. There is much more disrespect to some members here in the last line of your post than there is in the post you quoted.

I disagree, I have seen one of those posts about 3 times now and it's clearly just mocking members who had different opinions to them. It's not being disrespectful it's just a fact, if you don't contribute as much then you certainly don't get the right to mock other members who have been on this site for 3-6 years.

Anyways I'm done, because I'll be the only one here to get in trouble, no doubt about it.

I disagree, I have seen one of those posts about 3 times now and it's clearly just mocking members who had different opinions to them. It's not being disrespectful it's just a fact, if you don't contribute as much then you certainly don't get the right to mock other members who have been on this site for 3-6 years.

Anyways I'm done, because I'll be the only one here to get in trouble, no doubt about it.

Fortunately, you don't decide who has what rights around here. Everyone has exact same rights here whether they have joined 5 years ago or 5 minutes ago, whether they only post 1000+ word articles or have never made a single post outside the pub.

It was a joke, eat a Snickers ffs. An I only directed it to Choulo because he's an admin.